ProPoints Hannah's not sure what she's doing anymore...

ah serena you and your bargains!! I will defo put you on my christmas list. A week of you showing me how to shop right lol
i cant find the naans either im gona search everywhere at the weekend. Maybe il earn some activity points during my naan hunt

ah serena you and your bargains!! I will defo put you on my christmas list. A week of you showing me how to shop right lol
i cant find the naans either im gona search everywhere at the weekend. Maybe il earn some activity points during my naan hunt

You'll have to make some if u don't find them :) x

Really odd morrisons didn't have them, it's a big one too with loads of other WW stuff, including wraps, bread & bagels! I checked all the tickets as they could've been out of stock but no go...

i could never make them for 3pp il find them. We have a massive tesco about 15mins drive from here they are bound to sell them. in saying that though the dont stock fluff i have given up on fluff il have to wait til i go to newcastle hehehe

WW Naans aren't in the Bread Section, they are in the Indian Section. X Where did u look for Fluff Ciara? X

Well I thought that might be the case & checked but no joy :( rubbish shop!!

That's so not fair!!! X

I used to buy my fluff on amazon until it started coming into the shops, may be worth an investigation??

There's also a website called American Soda who sell all things American, might be worth a shot!

If anyone lives near a The Original Factory Shop, they sell both types of fluff.

Healthy eating for life?? Here's hoping!!

Oh right looks like I was looking in the wrong section for the naans whoops!
I looked where the jams and things are but no luck and I tried supermarkets, dealz and the 2euro shop and no fluff in any if them! Next stop is online il have a look tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh right looks like I was looking in the wrong section for the naans whoops!
I looked where the jams and things are but no luck and I tried supermarkets, dealz and the 2euro shop and no fluff in any if them! Next stop is online il have a look tomorrow night

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The hunt for the Fluff and the Naans continues!!! X

Yay yay, no work till Monday. Really not looking forward to the point when I have to go back to full time work, I think I may drag it out as loooong as possible!! Wonder if I can find something fun to do & make money one day a week...well everyday would be ideal, but I realise that's a pretty big ask!

Food:

B1- cereal bar & banana (2pp)
B2- yoghurt & strawberries (2pp)
L- ham, endamame & lf feta salad, grapes, choc oat bar (8pp)
D- burger, hm 0pp relish, hm chips, salad (11pp)
S- wotsits less 4....(to keep them to 2pp!!), nuts (1), graze snack (3)

29/29
AP's - 7: Davina, cycle & walk

Got a new graze box today...I'd been getting the light box, but changed to nibble box as I think it's better value for money!! I got a savoury breadstick type snack, flapjacks, and 2 choccy treats....half of one I'm having with tea in a minute...raisins, nuts, choc drops & teeny tiny bits of fudge, can't wait!!

Yay yay, no work till Monday. Really not looking forward to the point when I have to go back to full time work, I think I may drag it out as loooong as possible!! Wonder if I can find something fun to do & make money one day a week...well everyday would be ideal, but I realise that's a pretty big ask!

Food:

B1- cereal bar & banana (2pp)
B2- yoghurt & strawberries (2pp)
L- ham, endamame & lf feta salad, grapes, choc oat bar (8pp)
D- burger, hm 0pp relish, hm chips, salad (11pp)
S- wotsits less 4....(to keep them to 2pp!!), nuts (1), graze snack (3)

29/29
AP's - 7: Davina, cycle & walk

Got a new graze box today...I'd been getting the light box, but changed to nibble box as I think it's better value for money!! I got a savoury breadstick type snack, flapjacks, and 2 choccy treats....half of one I'm having with tea in a minute...raisins, nuts, choc drops & teeny tiny bits of fudge, can't wait!!

Lol at your Wotsits, that sounds like something I would do! How does the Nibble Box compare to Light Box on pp? X

I weighed the wotsits out & gave the 4 to hu, 4 wotsits for an extra pp, no thanks!!

It seems to be a bit higher in pp but not loads. I've been halving the punnets generally anyway as they are often about 4pp. But the light box was getting a little repetitive & now I have all new snacks, happy days!

I weighed the wotsits out & gave the 4 to hu, 4 wotsits for an extra pp, no thanks!!

It seems to be a bit higher in pp but not loads. I've been halving the punnets generally anyway as they are often about 4pp. But the light box was getting a little repetitive & now I have all new snacks, happy days!

Graze Boxes used to make me VERY happy! Especially when I got the Cake and Teabag ones lol! I can't believe 4 Wotsits is an extra PP, what a con! X

do you have to work out pp of graze boxes or are they already worked out for you ? x

do you have to work out pp of graze boxes or are they already worked out for you ? x

U get the NI and then have to work it out :) x

Graze Boxes used to make me VERY happy! Especially when I got the Cake and Teabag ones lol! I can't believe 4 Wotsits is an extra PP, what a con! X

It is a total pp con. The Special K crisps are the same, 21g (21 crisps) is 2pp, a 23g bag is 3pp - so I buy the box and count myself out 20/21. I like to get the the upper limit of my pp, as we all do ;)

It is a total pp con. The Special K crisps are the same, 21g (21 crisps) is 2pp, a 23g bag is 3pp - so I buy the box and count myself out 20/21. I like to get the the upper limit of my pp, as we all do ;)

I weigh obsessively with everything, I love that 18g of Ketchup is 0pp, would hate to have 19g and waste 1pp! X

I weigh obsessively with everything, I love that 18g of Ketchup is 0pp, would hate to have 19g and waste 1pp! X

Me too.
Totally what I do.
Have up to, but not over the point allowance!

Back