• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Happy days!

Despite the bloody 'orrible weather raging outside my living room window I'm a pretty happy bunny today.

I sit here writing to you in my size 12 Topshop trousers :)D) and have just realised that my BMI is now 27.4!! Yes, still overweight and therefore very unhealthy but given that I was 'obese' with a BMI of 33.3 less than two months ago I feel pretty darn good about myself! :D

It was a 3.7lb loss today so hopefully I can do the same for next WI. I just need 2.9lb to make my first mini-target by next week but if I don't do it I'll cry!! :(

Wishing you all a very happy Monday chaps and chapesses!!! :D xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Happy Monday to you !
No need to cry if you dont make your mini target next week because you will meet it the week after deffo (but i reckon you will do it anyway)

Yayyyy at size 12 topshop trousers, shift ya skinny bum over so i can join you in the happy bunny corner !

Last edited:
Well done Gemma, that is fantastic.

I didn't quite my mini goal of 3lb to be in the 12's but I am very close so have a new mini goal to no longer be obese!!!!

Size 12, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! I'm hoping to get in my size 16 jeans for my girlie night out Friday (size 18's fall down too much!)

LT is great isn't it!

x

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
God size 12 im so jealous!!! well done its going to be a long time till im in size 12 but im looking forward to it! :)

well done! im with pizzle's, i cant wait till im a size 12 but as the same it wont be for a long time :)

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
well we'll definatly get there!!! :)

and so you should be feeling pleased with yourself well done you x

awesome babe! soooooooooo happy for u - once u get into the healthy range - the changes u feel are unreal!!! i cant wait to hear how u feel then!!!! woooooooo!!! lol xoxox u will get ur mini goal next week babe! keep er lit! xox

oh well done hunni i am so pleased i cant wait to be sat in my size 12's writing to all the good people i have meet on here. x

Awwwww, thanks for all of those lovely comments guys!! You're what keeps me going and I don't know how many times I'd have fallen off the wagon if it weren't for the support from this site!!

Muchos love and kudos to you all!!! xxxx