Happy Happy Me!

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Just weighed in & a 2.2kg loss (just slightly under 5lbs) this week which is my second highest loss so far. Total of 20lbs left now... Am only 2lbs of my Christmas target so hopefully that means I am gonna smash it. I have never managed to hit a challenge target in 14 years of dieting!!!

Gulps your shrinking!!! Proud of you hun x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Hi Lexie2005, you are doing so well!! I just wondered if you would be willing to say what you ate on a typical day/week? I'm really struggling with what meals to eat?

Aah thanks Sammi! Breakfast is normally cereal or sometimes a turkey rasher sandwich. Lunch is either homemade soup with ryvitas with Hellmans lighter than light mayo or a sandwich (not if I've had bread for breakfast) with a mixed salad. Tea varies, I've found WW sausages heavenly with potatoes & veg (often pots done with fry light & roasted). Saturday night is curry night, asda gfy jarred sauce with 100g rice & a l/f naan. Fish some nights but I always have loads of veg. I do 2 10pm finishes a week & cheat with a eat smart or light choices meal with veg. Most days I have 1200 calories.

My honest tip & I'm sorry if I sound like a swot but I've stuck to it religiously. A friend who's lost 6 stone in a year never took a day off til she got to her goal, I want to try & do the same.

Believe me if I can do this anyone can, I've never been this successful in 15 years of dieting x

Thanks Lexi, I am so determined to do it before my holiday to Florida in May. So you can literally eat anything as long as you follow the rules? so a ready meal, within the rules, is ok? everything also needs to be weighed and added up doesnt it? xx

Yeah a ready meal within the rules is fine, Tesco light choices & Morrison eat smart are my favourites - just watch the lasagne though, think its eat smart which is too high per meal. The weighing gets so that you know by looking. Twice last week I poured out my cereal & when I checked it was spot on the 30g. Any more advice just shout xx

This forum is so helpful! Which cereal do you have if you dont mind saying. I might get weetabix, i read somewhere fibre is needed in the diet.xx

Back