Happy Monday weigh in

Well I survived food week and lost 3lbs, had a couple of days when I went over calories and one day off ketosis friendly foods, so pleased with the loss. Had some bad news over weekend, had to keep myself occupied to make sure I didn't lose it. Anyway back on TS this week. Hope everyone has a good week. X

Hi, I'm joining the weekly Monday weigh-in thread. I have a long way to go so expect to be here for several months and hope that keeping up with everyone else's journey will give me some added motivation. So, I started at 17st 2lbs (gasp) and have dropped 8lbs in my first week. Was hoping for a bit more if I'm honest but haven't managed to be 100%, although no carbs, so can't complain.

Yeah, I reckon Mondays are a good! Keeps you focused over the weekend ;) I'm still over your start weight! But the only way is down!!

Yeah, I reckon Mondays are a good! Keeps you focused over the weekend ;) I'm still over your start weight! But the only way is down!!

Well you've had a good start losing 1.5stone in a month. Well done.

Thanks, my new 4 week box arrived today. Got some new stuff to try ... Nice to have a change!

Lost 2lbs this week. Not brilliant but am trying not to let it get me down. Maybe it's my body adjusting and I'll have a bigger loss next week to compensate. That's how I'm trying to see it anyway. Head down now for week three.

Well done on the 2lbs, hope you have a good week. I did an early weigh in Sunday , showing a 3lb loss. Had a planned meal out Sunday for my best mates birthday, somewhere we've been waiting to try out for ages. Had a great night and the food was fab. struggled abit yesterday evening, aiming on getting back on track today. Busy evening for rest of the week from tomorrow so hoping that will help! Clothes suddenly seem a lot looser, so not blowing it now! X

Well done Rosey. 3lbs is a great loss.

Week three weigh-in and lost 4lbs this week. That's 1 stone to date. Happy days. :D

Week three weigh-in and lost 4lbs this week. That's 1 stone to date. Happy days. :D
Well done on your stone! I lost 2lb this week, pleased as struggled beginning of last week after planned meal. 1lb off my 2nd stone! Here's to another good week!

Well done Rosey. You'll be more than 2 stone lost next week. That's great.

2lbs down this week but I'm sure this would have been better if I hadn't had such a bad day of mainly low carb cheats yesterday but I also had an enchilada so carbs involved there. Still, 16lbs in four weeks. What's not to like?

Good to hear you are all still losing even with adding the odd meal in here and there. I have postponed weigh in till tomorrow morning so I keep using the same scales, am hopeful of at least 7lbs for week 1. A stone in 3 weeks would be amazing, I would probably even cry.

Can I join you Monday weighers as no one is weighing on a Sunday!
Everyone is doing great!

I'm hoping for 3 off for next week!
We will see!

Good luck!

Can I join you Monday weighers as no one is weighing on a Sunday!
Everyone is doing great!

I'm hoping for 3 off for next week!
We will see!

Good luck!

welcome aboard, I missed this week as ended up going away, back last night. Quick weigh in this morning, have gained but getting back on plan today. Holidays 4 weeks tomorrow!

Hi everyone! Thought I'd join you as I'm a Monday weigher. I started the diet on the 19th at 14st and my first week loss was 10lbs . So really happy. Hoping for another 4lbs this Monday to reach my first stone! Or better yet, 5lbs to get into the 12s! Although any loss is a step closer to a better me :). Everyone is doing so well and it really does help on those hard days to scroll through and see everyone's achievements. Keeps me on track. Good luck to all. Looking forward to seeing our losses on monday!

Well done every one. I'm back after having a break off the diet, bit disappointed really that I gave up. So back on it today and will weigh next monday:) I am quite surprised that I haven't put on a lb and have stayed the same so I've still lost a stone in total:)

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all well!
4 off this week...and down to the 10s whoop whoop!
Is it possible for 3 this week or will it slow down now?
Aiming for 3 anyway!
Been tired this weekend think maybe a viral?

good luck everyone!

Morning, well quick Monday weigh in , this is now day 5 after a week break and lost 7lbs, that includes my gain and takes me to 2 stone loss! Hoping to get the next stone off before jollies in just under 4 weeks. Hope you all have a great week. X

Morning everyone!
Hope you are all well!
4 off this week...and down to the 10s whoop whoop!
Is it possible for 3 this week or will it slow down now?
Aiming for 3 anyway!
Been tired this weekend think maybe a viral?

good luck everyone!

Three is definitely possible. Good luck.

Back