1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

hard work!

Discussion in 'Scottish Slimmers' started by hgirl, 12 April 2009 Social URL.

1. hgirl

hgirl Member

The holiday wkends are so hard checkwise! I've been out and about for lunches etc all wkend. It was lovely to catch up with folk but I hate to think what my WI will be come Wednesday!
    I've been on the wii loads trying to work it all off. Mega house clean tomorrow and back to normal check count:break_diet::break_diet: so hopefully it won't be too bad!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Buffybabes

Buffybabes Active Member

Fingers crossed for you, you should be fine if you cut down on your checks till your weigh in, and if you have put on, then just start again. Im starting scottish slimmers on sat, not been for ages and put on, so before it gets out of control, want to get bck to it.

let me know how wi goes on wed. xx

4. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Fingers xed for weigh in, let us know how you get on x