Total Solution harry m's diary

O that sounds great, I would love to but I don't feel comfortable in bikini. So you guys had fun...really glad to hear that.My day was hectic yesterday...

I still can't believe that it's day 17 here...I m really proud of myself, I wish I start losing more then 2ibs a week.

Hi Harry day 17 thats brilliant hun, well done :) By the way has anybody had any problems with loose skin at the end of their weight loss? just worrying as i have a big tum!! xx

Yes people here mentioning about lose skin and all that but you can tone that in gym hunny.I m not bothered about lose skin to be honest.I feel great nowadays after 2stones loss.I want to lose 4stones more for size 12.

Hi everyone, day 17 is not going very smoothly. Its my TOTM and I am struggling since the morning. I was thinking to eat a dominos pizza all day.Somehow I beat my cravings.I had all three packs and I still feel very hungry. Then I had a boiled egg, I am still hungry.I don't know what to do, I'm really gutted.

Hey huni you have done amazing today to not give into your cravings!!!! Not sure what to say about feeling hungry - just drink as much water as possible, maybe a little chicken? Try and get to sleep early etc.

Be strong!!!!!! You've done sooooo well - you're an inspiration! xxx

Thanks sage, somehow I managed to stay away from food today.Day 17 has finished :)

Sing It Harry M!!
2 stone down, 4 to go, 4 to go forever,
3 stone down, 3 to go, 3 to go forever,
4 stone down, 2 to go, 2 to go forever,
5 stone down........
'do to do la la la'.....

Yep sorry hun! is official, ive gone!....thats lack of sleep and to much black coffee for you...:wave_cry:...thats me brains waving goodbye. bye! bye!

Haha Sharon!!

Ha ha Thanks guys, I like ur idea and I m singing aswell.How r u guys doing today??? I am not feeling good to be honest.Day 18 is going ok so far...I am feeling really cold and sick, off to bed talk to you tomorrow. ..Carry on folks :)

Hi Harry m well done for ticking it ouy hun, hope your feeling better this morning xx:) ...

How is Sunday treating you harry? Are you feeling any better?

Hi, Thanks guys for ur concern.I am ok today, I spent a whole day in romford shopping, shopping and more shopping. My husband treated me with luxury today yaaaay.I had a porridge and a bouillon so far. I got a new west Ham cardigan, two jogging bottoms and new trainers.

Day 19 is going to finish 100%....Woohoo. Bring it on

Thanks...

Day 20 here I go...

Hi hun have you had a good day today? Day 20 huh yipee! well done!:

Back