Has anyone imagined themselves slimmer?

Mrs*S

I could never visualise myself thinner but last night I dreampt that I was a size 12 and saw myself in Leggings, figure hugging top and thigh high boots and I looked fab!

Oh yes. All the time!! That's my inspiration.
I can't wait to get into my tiny size 10 dress.

im my head im still thin! its just on the outside thats a problem lol

Same as Heaven here, I still feel thin, I dont feel any fatter. I sleep and dream at night but I dont feel any better in those thin dreams. Maybe thats why I am struggling, I have no inspiration

I dreamt that I saw my own face in the mirror, and i had the lovely cheekbones that I had as a teen. This was 6 weeks ago, and its what made me go & join SW the next day!

I dreamt that I saw my own face in the mirror, and i had the lovely cheekbones that I had as a teen. This was 6 weeks ago, and its what made me go & join SW the next day!

i had stunning cheek bones when i was 18 lol i was also a size 14 the smallest ive ever been in my adult life i cant imagine myself being a size 10 or 12 as i never have been.

I have no idea what I will look like at goal weight, I have been overweight since I was a kid and have never seen my adult self!!

I am buoyed by the results achieved on The Biggest Loser USA which I have been totally addicted to. Just goes to show that a healthy diet and exercise are all you need :)

I don't really feel overweight, it's when you see those photos that have caught you unaware that you think, my god is that me !! :)

Same as Heaven here!! When my FIL asked why I'd let myself get so big (he can talk!) I didn't have an answer - as I didn't feel it (other than buying bigger clothes of course!) because it was so gradual!
When I look in my own mirror at home I see myself as 'thin' but catch myself in a window reflection and I don't recognise myself! :(

did you give you father in law a slap lol

I have no idea what I will look like at goal weight, I have been overweight since I was a kid and have never seen my adult self!!

I am buoyed by the results achieved on The Biggest Loser USA which I have been totally addicted to. Just goes to show that a healthy diet and exercise are all you need :)

Im currently watching The Biggest Loser Oz, I get really inspired by them :)

did you give you father in law a slap lol

Lol - I quite like him but he's been insensitive a few times. He has a lot of weight to lose too but his idea of losing weight is;
brekkie - nothing or honey nut cornflakeswith whole milk
lunch-nothing or a mince pie/packet of crisps
dinner - pies or curry/packet stuff (no greens - he doesn't 'do' them) with a bottle of wine preceded by a couple of whiskies.

So when I told him I'd lost a stone on Saturday he was literally speechless as I always bring a crate of food & drink with me when I visit :roofles:

Yes all the time I go to bed thinking about it and get up thinking about it. I use to be a size 12 and in my darker moments sit and think how did I go from that to a size 20. At my biggest 24/26,of course I know how I got to this size I ate and drank too much I even know why I did it. But for the 1st time in 9 years I am starting to believe that I could be slim again and hopefully wont have to imagine it for much longer.
Jayne

It will be quite strange for me, I have no idea what Im going to look like when Im slim! I never have been! Im quite looking forward to it though!

Keep believing in that dream and in yourself, Mrs S. I did and I now have exactly the outfit you described. I am going to wear it at our Slimming World Christmas party in 2 week's time when I WILL be at target. :)))))))))

Back