Has anyone not lost weight on s&s?

I think I am having a crisis of confidence, first 6 days I lost 5lbs, I had a peek of the scales yesterday (I weigh in on a Monday) and it was the same as I was on Monday. :-( Bleugh.

I have been doing what I thought was ok, mixing between 3 packs and a meal and 4 packs, should I stick to the 4 packs and not have a meal? I am really disheartened, not in the least bit hungry and know I am in ketosis, but somewhat confused as to why I haven't shown a loss. Friday's water intake wasnt as much as normal (I get through 2.5-3l plus my packs and 2 large coffees made with skimmed milk) would that have caused the maintenance? I am at a loss and feeling really down. :-(

HELP!!! Xxxx

My second week the scales didn't move until just before official wi but I managed to lose 3lb. If you stick to it you'll lose.

My second week the scales didn't move until just before official wi but I managed to lose 3lb. If you stick to it you'll lose.

Thanks Hun. I have been really good. Haven't "cheated" which I am proud of, especially as I make cakes for a living so always used to have to try all the different mixes and icings, now I have just roped hubby into doing it!! Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better on the scales then. X

If I could give any advice (and take it myself! lol) it would be not to weigh during the week - stick to the same day, the same time each week, it's the only way to truely see your weight. I know when I did LL I would some weeks only lose 2lbs and feels disheartened, but the next week I would lose 4/5lbs, it really does averaege out to around 1 stone a month, don't think you can get that with any other diet!

Has anyone not lost weight on s&s?

Normally after the first week of losing daily I can stick at a pound loss until a day before weighing in. Then on weigh day I have lost 3-4lb. Be patient stay on plan and it will come off I would weigh weekly if daily is affecting you this way

This may sound really daft, but probably one of the most important things I've learnt is that weight loss isn't just about dropping pounds on the scales. We place so much importance on seeing those numbers go down, and no matter how much they have we are always looking for a little bit more. It's totally understandable to feel pretty rotten when they don't want to budge.

I've learnt that I shrink more at the times the pounds don't move much or at all, these are usually the weeks I find I can fit into a smaller dress size, getting smaller is quite a complex process so I figured my body likes to do it one thing at a time. I've also learnt that the affect of even mild dehydration seems disproportionate, makes my body hang on to everything it's got! I've also got a bigger shift during cycles now, if I drop my fluid intake in the week before I'm due then my per-menstrual bloating is bad and can add 3 or 4lb. I think hydration is the key and look at your pounds lost over a month on average :)

Thank you all for the advice/replies. I am not sure if my scales are completely accurate tbh. Hubby weighed himself and weighed 3 different times and the weight varied by 4lbs. Need to order some new ones, feeling much more positive, and hopefully even if I don't lose much weight, the inches will be melting away. Really appreciate all the advice. :) no one IRL knows I am dieting so getting support on here really helps. Thank you. :) xx

I once had a similar thing, I checked a few days in -5lbs in, then checked again and still there.. felt a bit upset, then two days later..BOOM 9lbs off!
when I did lighterlife, I lost 13lbs in 2 weeks, then my losses ranged from 4.5 to 1.8lbs but averaged out at a stone a month andd didnt slow down as I got lighter either!

Well done hun xxxxx

Fab, well done! I'm having the same thing this week - the scales have actually gone up a pound in the last few days and stayed there! Grrr weigh in day tomorrow so am keeping my fingers crossed for a sudden whoosh!

Im having this too scales not budging wondering if it because im at the gym everyday?

Back