• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

have started again, and ....

icklerockchick

slow but steady!
S: 12st1lb C: 9st8.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st6.5lb(20.41%)
what a great result well done!

x

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Blimey that stern talking to certainly helped!!!
Well done on your loss Hun!!

xxx

jezebel

S: 16st6lb
hi well done did you do anything special ive been stuck for 6 weeks mostly maintaining lost 1/2 in all that time have gone from red to doing extra easy for the past two weeks to try and give it a bump but still nothing im totaly sticking to it but its just not working any ideas xxxx

6 and a half lbs in one week! Wowzer! That is very impressive, well done you! I am back to basics this week too having been a bit *ahem* off the rails in past weeks and would be over the moon if I have a loss even close to this!

Jezebel, I know how you feel. This week I have gone back to alternating red days and green days and have allocated specific syns every day to use them up which feels a bit mental to me, but I ate syns when I first started all those years ago and have got into bad habits I think recently, resulting in nothing much lost since May.
Sooo, we will see on Monday at WI, but i have been weighing myself every day so far this week (I always do!) and have lost 3 lbs in 2 days so far, so back to basics it is! Maybe its worth a try??? x good luck x

S: 22st10lb C: 21st4lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st6lb(6.29%)
Have been doing EE as it's easier for OH and daughter, and been playing at it for a few weeks but still eating bad stuff too. I am a total grazer, so need ot be eating constantly. But as of last Wednesday, I have been having ...

B - fruit and yoghurt

S - Alpen Light (1/2 HexB), fruit

L - ham or prawn or chicken or fritatta and salad, often with cold pasta. Small squeeze of low fat salad cream (1 syn I think ?). Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn as a minimum. French Fries (5 syns). Fruit.

S - cucumber / celery sticks, maybe another yoghurt, Alpen Light at 3.30pm (choc and fudge) to avoid proper choc (1/2 HexB).

S (7pm) - 2 Rich Tea biscuits (4 syns) with 2 Babybel Lights (2/3 HexA).

D (9.30pm at the earliest) - chops or spag bog or Quorn sausage casserole or bean lasange etc - i.e. practically no syn recipes off here, plus veg or salad, and often SW chips. Sometimes have Mini Twister or Mini Calippo.

The 7pm thing is the hardest bit - I'm hungry (well, my tummy isn't topped out full, anyway ... ;)) but as soon as I get home from work I start bath and bed for my daughter so can't eat then.

It was star week last week so probably started heavy, but still ... am v pleased. Keep returning to the magic mirror (in the loos at work :eek:) and redoing the stern talking to. Reminding myself that the pleasure I derive from a bag of Maltesers or crisps is not worth more than the embaressment my daughter is going to feel from having a morbidly obese mummy (or even worse scenarios).

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Goodness me, that was some talking to you gave yourself, well done you, that's excellent, good luck with your continuing weight loss. X

karenk

S: 12st8lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 1st7lb(11.93%)
Wow!!!! Thats fantastic hun. Bet you feel great. Just keep doing what you did this week and you will see the weight coming off. Well Done . xxx

S: 22st10lb C: 21st4lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 1st6lb(6.29%)
thanks girls - have eaten loads today but all angelic, so fingers crossed for a good week this week too.