have started again, and ....

trinity_bleu

.... after giving myself a stern talking to and :asskick: in the mirror last Wednesday, I have lost 6.5 lbs this week!

Whoop! :p :talk017: :bliss:Yay me! :banana dancer::greenapple::party0011::woohoo::scale:

As you were.

what a great result well done!

x

Blimey that stern talking to certainly helped!!!
Well done on your loss Hun!!

xxx

hi well done did you do anything special ive been stuck for 6 weeks mostly maintaining lost 1/2 in all that time have gone from red to doing extra easy for the past two weeks to try and give it a bump but still nothing im totaly sticking to it but its just not working any ideas xxxx

6 and a half lbs in one week! Wowzer! That is very impressive, well done you! I am back to basics this week too having been a bit *ahem* off the rails in past weeks and would be over the moon if I have a loss even close to this!

Jezebel, I know how you feel. This week I have gone back to alternating red days and green days and have allocated specific syns every day to use them up which feels a bit mental to me, but I ate syns when I first started all those years ago and have got into bad habits I think recently, resulting in nothing much lost since May.
Sooo, we will see on Monday at WI, but i have been weighing myself every day so far this week (I always do!) and have lost 3 lbs in 2 days so far, so back to basics it is! Maybe its worth a try??? x good luck x

Have been doing EE as it's easier for OH and daughter, and been playing at it for a few weeks but still eating bad stuff too. I am a total grazer, so need ot be eating constantly. But as of last Wednesday, I have been having ...

B - fruit and yoghurt

S - Alpen Light (1/2 HexB), fruit

L - ham or prawn or chicken or fritatta and salad, often with cold pasta. Small squeeze of low fat salad cream (1 syn I think ?). Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn as a minimum. French Fries (5 syns). Fruit.

S - cucumber / celery sticks, maybe another yoghurt, Alpen Light at 3.30pm (choc and fudge) to avoid proper choc (1/2 HexB).

S (7pm) - 2 Rich Tea biscuits (4 syns) with 2 Babybel Lights (2/3 HexA).

D (9.30pm at the earliest) - chops or spag bog or Quorn sausage casserole or bean lasange etc - i.e. practically no syn recipes off here, plus veg or salad, and often SW chips. Sometimes have Mini Twister or Mini Calippo.

The 7pm thing is the hardest bit - I'm hungry (well, my tummy isn't topped out full, anyway ... ;)) but as soon as I get home from work I start bath and bed for my daughter so can't eat then.

It was star week last week so probably started heavy, but still ... am v pleased. Keep returning to the magic mirror (in the loos at work :eek:) and redoing the stern talking to. Reminding myself that the pleasure I derive from a bag of Maltesers or crisps is not worth more than the embaressment my daughter is going to feel from having a morbidly obese mummy (or even worse scenarios).

Goodness me, that was some talking to you gave yourself, well done you, that's excellent, good luck with your continuing weight loss. X

thanks girls - have eaten loads today but all angelic, so fingers crossed for a good week this week too.

Blimey, you scared yourself good and proper with that talk, but it worked. Well done to you, thats max effort and brilliant result. Keep it up xx

Back