Hayleys diary

hayley 29

Hiya,
What a day, went out last night to my bffs 30th birthday, used up all my syns and had the hangover munchies today!!!!! I woke up thinking of pizza hut and McD's breakfasts. Thank god I live in the sticks and had no way of getting to the greasy evil junk food.

Food today
Quorn burger
2slices of bread
Apple
2 tangerines
Banana
Cottage pie

Not bad considering I've wanted to trough junk all day!

Wi Tuesday fingers crossed!!!

Well I've done ok I shared a bag of malteasers with dh but other than that I've been good and avoided eating my body weight of comfort hangover junk!

Back to work tomorrow!!!!

13 days to the big 30 and 5lbs to loose b4 it happens x

Fingers crossed for a good loss this week and may even go to the gym tomorrow!

Thanks x

Well a good day today I think. Or I hope anyway

Apple
Banana
Chicken wrap
Poached egg
Grilled mushrooms
Veg soup

WI tomorrow night. fingers crossed x

Grilled mushrooms??? Never heard of that one before, I think I'm simple when it comes to food lol. Sounds lush anyway, well done xxx

U just pop them on tinfoil whole and then bung them under the grill. I love them x

Well just been to wi and put on 2 lbs I'm gutted, but it's made me more determined to have a good loss next week!!!!! Still have a good loss of 15lbs in 5 weeks.

Had a stir fry for tea with loads of veggies! And I'm just about to tick into half a melon.

Fingers crossed I'll stay on track for next week.

11 days to go till the big 30!!!!!!

Fab day today! Feeling very positive!

Today's intake
1/2 melon
2 apples
2satsumas
1/2 bunch of grapes
Mashed potatoes
Cabbage
Asparagus
Broccoli
Gravy granules

Onwards and downwards.

Another fantastic day! And I've been to the gym, did an hours cv work and just about to start making my tea! The chicken is marinading in soy sauce, fresh ginger and garlic ready to go with stir fry veg and noodles yum yum, just wish my hubby would get back from his run so I can start cooking! I'm starving!!!!!!!

Another fantastic day! And I've been to the gym, did an hours cv work and just about to start making my tea! The chicken is marinading in soy sauce, fresh ginger and garlic ready to go with stir fry veg and noodles yum yum, just wish my hubby would get back from his run so I can start cooking! I'm starving!!!!!!!

your tea sounds lush :) have a good day.x

Thanks it is really nice and very simple.
Today has been an excellent day food wise but not on the work front! Very proud I didn't reach for the bickies when it got stressful.
Today's intake.....
1/2 melon
3 apples
4 satsumas
Beef stroganoff with leeks, spring onions and wild mushrooms.

May even have a glass of wine x

My god the weekends gone fast!!!!!!
Had a fab time and stayed to plan on the diet!
Had gammon with SW chips last night with fresh pineapple and loads of veggies. Tonights tea is a veggie packed spaghetti Bol!
1 more week till the half term hols and the dreaded 30th x fingers crossed for a good loss at wi on tues x
Oh and I made a carrot cake too!

image-1832892037.jpg

Today has been good! Not liking the cold weather especially now I've not got as much fat to insulate myself!
Eating all went to plan apart from my tea. Got home and DH said we had just had a mini tornado, lots of slates all over the back garden and plant pots from every house on the street!!!!!
Had left over spaghetti Bol which was nice and now sat down with a hot sugar free vimto!
WI tomorrow! I have been a good girl all week so I'm hoping for a good loss!
Onwards and downwards I go xxxx
4 more sleeps till my big 30th arghhhhhhhhhhhhh x

Hi Hayley...

Well done on taking the first step and joining the forum.... everyone here is so supportive, you'll get endless amounts of advice and tips for exercise and meals.

I look forward to following your progress xx

Thanks, I'm loving it so far x

So so so so so happy I lost 6lbs at wi tonight! Taking my weight loss to 1stone 7lbs in 6 weeks!

Thanks x

Well I'm back!!!!!! Fantastic time away although I drank too much champagne and put on 3lbs hey ho! Head back in the right place now!!!!!!!!
Onwards and downwards x

Back