Hazel's diary

Thanks so much everyone!

I weighed in this morning and guess what??? I weighed 11.8.3/4!!! Woot! Into the 8s! How did that happen overnight? So I need to keep telling myself that the plan DOES work. Just keep sticking to it and it WILL come off like you all said. Now, I am guessing after today that might go up a bit but it is great to see a new number on the scales. Thanks so much lovely people for encouraging me with your kind words. It is good to keep a record so that it will remind me in those hard times to keep at it. Keep sticking to it etc... I am going to change my stats to 11.9 and try and be good all week again and see if I can keep to that if not lose. xx

That's wonderful Hazel! :bliss:

What a difference a day makes...... ;).

H xx

Morning Hazel :), hope your well hun. Well done on your fab loss ! :D That's great news, so happy for you :). So is Thursday's your official weigh in day ?

Kay xx

Kay - I think maybe it is the day the scales shift lol. Started off as a Monday then a Wednesday then Thursday - maybe next week it will be a Friday lol.

I am very happy as I weighed this morning to see if it had shot up but no - same. 11.8.3/4

Today's menu - green

Breakfast - 2 nutrigrain biscuits (HEB) Coffee - milk (HEA)

Lunch - jacket pot with salad and cottage cheese

Mid afternoon snack - egg fried rice using leftover rice - green peas, spring onion

Tea - Wetherspoons - sweet chilli noodles (1)

Got an invite for Sunday lunch on Sunday with some new friends. Hoping it will be mostly syn free. Will watch my syns for the next couple of days to make sure.

Weight back up today to 11.10 but I'm seeing a pattern so not worried.

Menu - M2M

Breakfast - 2 slices bread (HEB) 4 rashers of Mattessons turkey rashers, two eggs. Coffee (HEA), melon

Lunch - Uncle Ben's Special rice mexican - I think these are 3 syns per pack. Mango

Tea - Chicken (HEB) stir fry with noodles and sauce (2)

Last edited:
Hello :) subbing. I like to read from the beginning so I'm way behind but I'll catch up these next few days xx

Today we went to a friends for dinner and it was probably the worst meal I could have wished for on this plan! It was delicious mind you. It was past with chicken and bacon in cream!!!! with garlic bread to top off!!!! Well I had 2 or 3 pieces of garlic bread but I resisted the snacks of peanuts and jelly beans and mini eggs and also the ice cream and cakes and cornettos!!! I was sooooooo good. Glad I saved up my syns now. Think I will probably just have a salad tonight to try and wash it down. Also been having a few little probs (down below) so been on the apple cider vinegar.

You were so good resiting the sweets and peanuts, I would of had a few to be honest, well done xx

Hi Jane. I'm good ta. Though felt a bit sick on and off all day. Just stuck to plan so will see come Thurday.

Today's menu - green

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights (HEB) cup of coffee

Lunch - celery and sweetcorn soup, fruit

Mid afternoon snack - Cheese and onion sandwich - (HEB + HEA), Packet of Walkers Stars??? 4???? 5????

Tea - soup and sweet potato chips.

Might have a crunchie later (9)

Hi Jane. I'm good ta. Though felt a bit sick on and off all day. Just stuck to plan so will see come Thurday.

Today's menu - green

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights (HEB) cup of coffee

Lunch - celery and sweetcorn soup, fruit

Mid afternoon snack - Cheese and onion sandwich - (HEB + HEA), Packet of Walkers Stars??? 4???? 5????

Tea - soup and sweet potato chips.

Might have a crunchie later (9)

Seem the celery and sweetcorn soup has got its hold, I can't get enough of it, made 4 more batches today. xx

Oh no, sorry to hear that, hope whatever it is resolves itself quickly. How do you make the celery & sweetcorn soup please? X

Oh no, sorry to hear that, hope whatever it is resolves itself quickly. How do you make the celery & sweetcorn soup please? X

Hope you like it, I make allsorts of different types of soups but this is my favourite so far

The celery and sweetcorn soup

Tin of sweetcorn

all the celery leaves and about 5 sticks more if you want
onion
herbs
chicken stock cube
pepper

blend in a pan or soup blender add water about half to 3 quarters bring to boil and simmer, them blip to smooth you can salt later but I don't think you need it.

Back