Hazel's weigh-in

Well done hun, you are doing great!

you doin well lass!

i noticing my bulging belly ain't bulging so much lol
xxx

:cry:TOTM...

This isn't even a weigh-in but I wasn't sure where to put it. I noticed this morning I was a bit bloated. TOTM in addition to being a pain in general also has the added delight of being totally irregular, but it looks as though it's on its way- since Sunday I have gained three pounds.

Now there is no way I have actually gained three pounds in four days. I have walked three miles every day, and I have eaten pretty well, although not amazingly well.

But nonetheless I feel as though I have let myself down... and I feel really sad (another delight of TOTM) :(

Eight days since my last weigh-in and I have lost...

nothing! :rolleyes:
Apart from the three pounds I had put on in the middle of the week! TOTM sucks...

At least I haven't gained I suppose. I was a bit scared to get on the scales this morning.

Had a fab week this week as I have lost 5lbs, more than I've ever lost in a week before! I think I might still have been feeling the effects of TOTM last week, and this is my body catching up.

Still, I've now lost over a stone and a half!

1lb off... had a bit of a naughty week really so I feel it should have been more.

But it has pushed me to be a bit stricter with myself, so hopefully will see a better result next week.

Rather bizarrely lost another 2lbs this week, despite having been away for the weekend, eaten very badly and not exercised for two days :confused:

I wonder if the effects of it haven't quite caught up with me yet!

4lbs off :party0011:

I seem to lose more than average the week after TOTM, not complaining though!

And just noticed on my ticker, I'm more than half way to the random target I set myself!

Last edited:
gained a pound on holiday!

Glad it wasn't more as I really lapsed... got back on my bike this morning so hopefully should lose it again this week.

(it was worth it!)

Hope u enjoyed ur holiday. Thats good it as just a pound and I'm sure you'll work that off in no time. Good luck at ur next weigh in.

Great result really. A pound will disappear soon enough and you had a great holiday in the process. Good job.

Well done! You are doing great!

Back