Hazel's weigh-in

Lost another pound this week, feel as though I've lost momentum slightly since I got back from holiday but losing is always better than gaining! And I've now lost two and a half stone!

Wow 2 and a half stone is fantastic. Well done on your 1lb this week.

I've been having a think about how much more weight I'd like to lose. I honestly don't think I'd mind staying the size I am now, but I am still a little bit overweight, and it would be nice to lose another dress size. So I've changed my tracker a bit, and I'm now aiming to lose another stone and a half overall.

I'm having a bit of a sentimental moment because when I started my diet I didn't ever really believe I could get as far as I have. It's kind of strange to think that I could start 2009 with a nice figure!

I'm having a five day week this time as I can't manage weigh-ins on the same day every week any more... I think it's more important to weigh myself at the same point in the day when I do it, rather than to do it once a week without fail.

Anyway, I've lost 2lbs in five days, very pleased with that.

Brilliant!

Stayed the same this week :sigh:

Only five pounds to go until I'm officially not overweight any more though, so will make more of an effort this week.

Not to worry Hazel. You are so close now. We are almost at the same place. I am 7lbs from goal. You have done really well! Well done. Keep it up. You can almost touch it now :D

hiya hun
i'd love to be near the threshold of not being obese let alone overweight!!!!
you are doing so well hunny
sts isn't a bad thing at least it not a gain

I've decided to change my weigh-in day to Saturday as I'm more likely to be in.

Nothing lost, nothing gained this week :(

Optimistic for next week though, only three pounds till I'm an ideal weight for my height according to my BMI!

Don't be disheartened, next week you might have a great loss. I see also that your not to far from your target, thats brill.

3lbs lost this week, and my BMI is normal!

I'm still a bit bigger than I'd like, but it's so amazing to think I'm no longer overweight! :talk017:

Now I'm just hoping to lose a bit more and tone up...

Well done hun. Thats great your in the healthy bmi range, thats whats I'm aiming for next. I have another 12lbs to lose to reach there.

I see your not too far from your goal. Well done again and have a great weekend

Lost a quarter of a pound this week :rolleyes:

Better than nothing I suppose! I haven't really tried all that hard, I'll have to make more effort this week.

Back