• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

healthy extra's

Silver Member
I am panicing - I have just been told that to have 2 slices of wholemeal bread as a healthy extra, it must be the really small loaf? I just get and average loaf, and have 2 slices of wholemeal everyday almost for my healthy extra! am i doing this all wrong?! :(

Someone gave my family a big tin of quality street last night - and its totm, where the chocolate cravings are at there peak. today is not going to be a good day!:(
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Claire, yes I am afraid a b choice is 2 slices from a 400g wholemeal loaf which is the small loaf or 1 slice from a 800g loaf, however, if you have lost weight so far I wouldn't panic! at least you know now

No Coffee, No Workee
Unfortunately I'm one of those people who only have to look at bread and put on weight so I stay clear of it :eek:
Same here :( I only have it incredibly rarely now, and usually then when I'm misbehaving! My idea of heaven is white bread, toasted with lots of real butter on it... *sigh*