• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

healthy extra's

clairex

Silver Member
I am panicing - I have just been told that to have 2 slices of wholemeal bread as a healthy extra, it must be the really small loaf? I just get and average loaf, and have 2 slices of wholemeal everyday almost for my healthy extra! am i doing this all wrong?! :(

Someone gave my family a big tin of quality street last night - and its totm, where the chocolate cravings are at there peak. today is not going to be a good day!:(
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st13lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 1st11lb(12.82%)
Hi Claire, yes I am afraid a b choice is 2 slices from a 400g wholemeal loaf which is the small loaf or 1 slice from a 800g loaf, however, if you have lost weight so far I wouldn't panic! at least you know now

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I always get a standard size thin sliced loaf and it's done me no harm so far. I too have 2 slices per day

AdsNan

Wants to be slim at 60
S: 12st7lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 25.3 Loss: 2st4lb(18.29%)
Unfortunately I'm one of those people who only have to look at bread and put on weight so I stay clear of it :eek:

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
Unfortunately I'm one of those people who only have to look at bread and put on weight so I stay clear of it :eek:
and me, especially as what use is bread without a ton of butter on lol

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
S: 19st6.5lb C: 19st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.9 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.39%)
Same here :( I only have it incredibly rarely now, and usually then when I'm misbehaving! My idea of heaven is white bread, toasted with lots of real butter on it... *sigh*