Hedgemags Dieting History & Diary. A New Life Ahead .......

Why dont you propose to him? worked for me!!

mag
when you say youre almost gl;ad its over - me too - i totally understand
the naughty food and drink didnt even give me that much enjoymnt so i dont understand why i did it to excess lol
looking forward to restart which is tomorrow for me
noit looking forward to first weigh in after a whole month of being off the plan though and thats friday
am hanging my head in shame already

anyway nice to be back reading your journal - hoping we all refind bigger and better mojos and make 2008 our skinny year!

really?? i think id feel silly doin that! not sure he wud say yes and he has said that when/if he does do it, it wud b really special so i dont want to do myself out of a treat...

really?? i think id feel silly doin that! not sure he wud say yes and he has said that when/if he does do it, it wud b really special so i dont want to do myself out of a treat...

Aw Delli, so sorry you didn't get your proposal hun. You've been together a long time so I'm guessing that sometimes you're 'tuned in' to each other's thoughts/feelings etc? He's said that it will be really special when it happens so maybe he's just got to think up how to do it right? He's obviously concerned that it's absolutely perfect for you both so I wouldn't worry too much - it's bound to happen.

Am I right in thinking that you'd prefer it to be him asking you rather than the other way around? Just be patient, Valentine's day isn't just for us women to propose is it? Blokes can still ask us women this year too. Or how about New year's Eve at midnight? He may do it then. :D

Don't stress too much about when/shere/if/how etc; just enjoy your relationship and the suprise when he pops the question. :D

You obviously know whats the best for your relationship! However Y can you not propose and make it special with a treat?

Nas x

i guess im just an old-fashioned gal, always imagined he wud propose to me! and always imagined he wud ask my dad for his permission first. mrs D u mite b onto something there, new years day is my bday so i suppose its a possibility! dont wanna get my hopes up tho.

**sorry HM, ive completely taken over ur thread!! ill shut up now **

i guess im just an old-fashioned gal, always imagined he wud propose to me! and always imagined he wud ask my dad for his permission first. mrs D u mite b onto something there, new years day is my bday so i suppose its a possibility! dont wanna get my hopes up tho.

Just be patient hun, he'll do it when he feels the time is right for both of you. :D

**sorry HM, ive completely taken over ur thread!! ill shut up now **

Hehe! Yeah sorry Maggie! :eek::D

Can I have my Diary back please ;0)

Well I have eaten for england this last 2 weeks.....and now is the time to STOP!!!

Tomorrow the 1st Jan 2008 will be another restart....I will SS for a while to get off the 10lbs :eek: that have gone on, and then I will move on up the plans until I reach my goal...and this time nothing is gonna get in the way...

Today I will start to watch what I eat and keep my carb intake to a minimum and just be careful. Most of the Christmas food has gone and whatever is left can stay out of sight. :cool:

So I will be starting with lots of others like Spooky and Saffron, so wish us luck on this FINAL journey to a slim 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! XXXX

BACK ON THE WAGON.....1ST JAN 2008

Happy New Year

Today I am back on the wagon, GT and water on the go and will have a shake as soon as the hunger pains start. Hope to leave it as late as poss before I have the 1st one.

I really thought I had beaten this blo*dy weight yoyoing but I don't think I ever will. So depressing. My little voices still win.

I am now considering hypnotheraphy to try and get it well and truly under control or I will have years of losing and gaining. :( Going to look into it, not sure on the cost :rolleyes:.

My weighin day will be Tuesday from now on, hope for a good loss next week.

I have set myself the challenge on losing 12 lbs in January and I know I can do it. Just head down go for it!

Will try and update diary on a more regular basis.:rolleyes:

Happy New Year everyone

HM
xx

Wednesday 2nd January 2008

Today is the 2nd day of my restart, and all is well apart from the stonking headache. Only to be expected tho, detoxing from all the crap I had eaten over a 2 week stretch. :eek:

Drinking loads of water to try and drown it :D, on my 3rd litre and it's only 1.20pm. Had 3 GT's (no KD not G & T's ;)) and 1/2 a coke zero. My 1st shake was a hot chocolate mint which has got to be one of my favourites. Still chewing the Trident gum, well it gets me through :eek:.
I am finding it surprisingly easy at the moment, thanks to all my mates that are joining me on this road to slimdom. like Spooky and Saffron, you are both doing brilliantly, hang in there we will be the 3 very slim Miniteers! All for one and one for all! ;) hehe! I know but it's being nutty that we love!!

Have spent hours on FB scrabble and Neopets :eek:. But it keeps me out of the fridge.

I wonder if I will ever conquer the demons that make me binge?? Must try and look into the hypnotheraphy angle (makes note to self). If I don't it will be like this for the rest of my life, ffs. I can't let food rule!!

Off to put the kettle on for another cup of the green stuff :D.

Have a good one

HM
XX

Hello Maggie - have just discovered (& read !!!) your entire thread from start to finish.....fab!!!

thank you for your honesty and for sharing.....makes a lotta sense to me (sounds kinda like my own journey....:eek:)

will keep an eye out for more updates....am hooked now !!!

love

Debz xx

PS - am joining you on a(nother!!!) re-start tomorrow !

Thank you Debz, is was quite hard to start this diary, but I am glad that I did as it seems to have been some help to the mini ppls thar have read it.

Good luck with your restart too....join us on the daily, it helps to keep us going throughout the day.

HM

Thursday 3rd January 2008

Starting day 3....tested this moning for ketones but nothing :(. Will test again tomorrow. Still I will keep going I know the diet works and I have been 100%....even managed to get 4 litres water down yesterday.

Had 2 GTs and 1/2 ltr water so far... still feeling really positive and determined. Will post more later....

Also have a Mini Blog to do too!...............it's all go innit ;)

Well done Maggie! Keep going you'll defo been in ketosis soon! Vx

Friday 4th January

I have had the K fairy visit this morning, only a trace, but it's there :D

Day 4.....Still feeling positive and being helped along by Spooky, Saffron and all the other restarters. Everyone is doing brilliantly.

I have also entered the January and biggest losers challenges, so must do this. I don't want to let anyone down. Especially me! :rolleyes:

I have had 1 GT so far and 1/2 litre water, going to put the kettle on for another one in a mo.

Busy morning with clients and then taking my friend Colin and his pooch to the vets so that they can take Pixi's stitches out (he had a small lump removed). Then back home to see another client and then a quite evening.

Have a great day all

HM
xx

Back