Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

Yeah I have the same feeling comfortable goal. My 'healthy weight' I think would look silly to! Haha! Yeah I love it when people notice :) I took before photos and compare them with new photos to show people who always see me the different. Mmm! I had Cajun chicken and peppers last night not eating anything now till step 3 Friday night, which is making me crave good now! I'm thinking of doing some wii fit. Good luck returning to work :) we fly on the 12th cannot wait!! Xx

Oh no!! What is wrong! Hope you are ok :-( just before your hols too! Get well soon...

I think I caught a bug started Sunday lost my voice had a head cold and ear ache thought it would only last a couple of days then it got worse and worse and started being sick I seem to be always ill the week before my holiday! I text my consultant and she told me to start step 3 today as we were starting it Friday anyway that way I can have medicine and have more energy. Feeling much better for eating just gutted I couldn't last 3 more days as I doubt il loose the 4 pounds but hey least il be better to lounge by the pool! Did everyone notice at work?

Not back til tomorrow! Will let you know. Your bug sounds nasty but best having it now and be well for your hols. If u have been ill you may have still lost pounds! I wouldn't worry too much, just concentrate on getting better for your holiday. Sending get well wishes :)

Good luck on your return! Yeah I'm coming to terms with the fact that scales decide my fate haha! Lots of exercise! It's really weird psychologically eating! Feel better for eating was the right move just hope the scales don't move up haha!

You were going to eat anyway so a few days earlier wont change much. Everyone noticed my weight loss and was called skinny by my manager!! Hmmm not quite!! But they noticed how well I look considering I have had an op!! Hope you are feeling better today :) are u still being weighed tomorrow?

You were going to eat anyway so a few days earlier wont change much. Everyone noticed my weight loss and was called skinny by my manager!! Hmmm not quite!! But they noticed how well I look considering I have had an op!! Hope you are feeling better today :) are u still being weighed tomorrow?

Yeah hopefully not! Haha find out tomorow still being weighed dreading it this week haha. Feeling better today thank you :) still can't face the milk shake after the incident Tuesday night lol. That's awesome well done! You should be so proud! Everything ready for your holiday? Xx

Pretty much packed, just been given my 7 days worth of dressings..gotta pack them now too!! Glad ur feeling better, milkshake is never great when it comes back :-/
Are you packed? I am obsessed with weighing my cases now!! It's not me being weighed..lol
Really looking forward to our holiday as am sure you are. Got a week of lovely weather coming too!!

I haven't packed yet its all set out ready though. Going to try and have my shake today after I've been to the doctors. Haven't had it for a couple of days. Weigh in later! Eeee! I know I'm dreading weighing my case far too many clothes!! Yeah I can't wait this time next week!! Typical there would be heat waves when we're in the sun!

I know!! But being at home is not the same sun and you can't rest and dip in the pool at home!! Lol...let me know how you get on at weigh in x fingers crossed.

Ooo I know all I'm thinking is 'this time next week' haha! You staying at a hotel? I lost a pound which I am over the moon with! I thought I'd put on a pound after eating but loosing I was so happy with! All that Zumba has paid off!

Well done for losing after you have been ill x I have eaten some southern fried chicken today!! Was hungry all day! I missed lunch and only had a shake this morning..but have deffo gone over on my carbs..don't feel any lighter this week :-( get weighed at 12 tomorrow so will let you know x one week to go!! Yayyyy

Thanks! I felt like that today, you never know till you step on those scales! Finding step 3 difficult to fit in all the food haha! Good luck I'm sure you will have lost! Last weekend of work is all I keep thinking haha!

Lost 1.5lb which is a loss I guess!! Was my time of month and have been a bit naughty this week. So that's my excuse!! Haha...still need 3lb to get to my 2 stone by next Sunday. SO determined to do it this week. Pure SS now until Friday then our planned take away the night before we fly. Can't wait xx

Well done! Any loss is good! What take away you having? I get weighed Thursday this week the day we go away could be anything on step 3! Savings my calories and going for a meal tonight cannot wait!! X

The kids want a KFC bucket so am gonna go with that!! It's only chicken (ignore the fried bit haha)...really gonna try harder this week!! What food are you enjoying on step 3? X

Awh I'd go for that too! KFC was my last meal when I started haha. I'm enjoying flavour hot and spicy foods and sandwiches! The simplest things!! Xx

Back