Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

Omg I bought some porridge..not nice!! Haha..only lost half a pound and am out for tea again tonight!! Then 100% deffo. By the way, my name is Kathryn!! We have spoke for ages and didn't swap names! Lol xx

I'm eating porridge nice I don't know why I like it I don't like normal porridge haha. Better than a gain! You have this weekend to enjoy all the food you want until back on it. Size 12's haha! My names Laura :) have a good meal! I'm making a curry for my boyfriend tonight and I'm having some chicken and peppers excited!! Haha x

Hi Laura!!
Ended up in Pizza Hut..pizza,wedges,garlic bread..hmmm!! Been so so good today. Really want at least 5lb off this week! Hope you have had a good weekend!!

That sounds amazing!! I had some chicken and looking forward to Saturday for my chicken fix! Hahha I'm sure Youl do it! I seem to be making a list of all the food I will demolish on holiday. Cheese and crackers are at the top I do have some odd cravings hahha!

Exercise still seems like something I am not ready for!! Lol...mmmm cheese and crackers!! Lol..hope ur spinning went well x

I survived just god that was hard! Haha! Hopefully will pay off! I only do one class a week though! Haha x

Hi. How is your week going? I am being really good for a change!! Lol...you have encouraged me to do exercise so I have cleared my garage and now have a gym area! I put the cross trainer back together and am doing 10 mins a night. Will increase as I get fitter. I feel a bit slimmer today! That time of the month though :-(
Hope you are having a good week anyway xx

That's awesome! I really want an exercise bike but spare cash is minimal! My weeks going well I'm now on 3 porridges a day! Haha. Wednesday is my worst day so I'm having some chicken tonight then il have some Sunday as a reward for surviving the week its the way I manage my cravings by focusing on the end of the week lol. Went shopping today brought a size 14 blazer and jeans the jeans do up but I need to loose a few more pounds before I won't be in danger of splitting them haha! How's your week going? Im feeling slimmer to but it seems every week I feel slimmer I loose less than i think haha Xx

That happens to me! I have an old pair of size 14 jeans. I can get them on but need another half a stone I think. I put a bundle of my size 16-18 clothes on eBay yesterday. Had 23 bids and is up to £39. Still 4 days to go! 27 items, a variety . It might be an idea to get you a bike?????
Anyway am off to bed, had a long hard day auditing and seeing patients .. I hope I have lost this week, but I have a meal out at an Italian on Friday. God knows what I am going to eat!! Xx

That's really good!! I may sell some of my clothes! Got to get rid of the big clothes don't want to be back in them! I have got a couple of pub outings with friends but il be on the water perhaps a cheeky diet coke but that's it! Italian sounds amazing! If I loose 3 pounds I'm in to the next stone so that's what I'd like tomorow we'll see!! There's an exercise bike at work looking lonely out the back may see if I can have that haha xx

Such a dilemma! I am out for a friends birthday Saturday and was planning to drive and stick to the water but after being with them tonight I really want to drink and have the weekend off. I don't want to be the only sober one but I also don't want to ruin my weight loss I know I'd be back in ketosis on Wednesday ready for my weigh in but I've never cheated and I feel guilty just thinking about it but I also want a night out show off my weight loss not be asked constantly why mines a pint of water. I'm going to speak to my consultant about it tomorow. I want the weight loss so bad but I also don't want to be complelty restricted the last time I went out was April on my birthday. I don't know but I can tell I won't be sleeping tonight! Lol x

It is a dilemma. How about a low cal drink, then a water, then a drink, then a water?? Flush it out quick each time!! Lol...I am driving to the Italian tonight. No idea what I am eating, I even google low carb meals in an Italian..they all suggest having the sauce over veg rather than pasta. Bit will feel like a pain asking for that!! I am at work now, just googled low carb alcohol and it looks like a dry white wine like chardonnay is best, 3grams carbs per 5 ounce or a red dry. Steer clear of sambuca, that's 17g!! Vodka has no carbs and 64 calories per shot, so with Pepsi max!! Seems ok! Beer is HIGH so a big no no. Ketosis lowers your alcohol tolerance it says here so be careful..it also says: beware of drunk munchies, alcohol delays fat burning, the link is:
Www.thespartanwarrior.com/post/6355061720/lowcarbvsalcohol

That is such a useful tool!! Thank you!! If I have alcohol I will eat because that's just me! I'm going to get weighed tonight so will speak to my consultant about it I'm thinking if I do either step 3 or 4 this weekend I can control my calories plan and won't run to grease for my hangover! Lol see what she says! I hate sambooka so that's not a problem lol vodka and diet coke sounds good about now! And id have 5 days before the next weigh in. I keep changing my mind haha! Il let you know what she says. I think a little break and bit of what you fancy can really help along the way and I don't want to restrict my social life because of my diet its rare that we have a big party weekend planned so I would like to join in. Eeeee! Italians a hard one without carbs maybe a salad minimal damage? Xx

So just saw the consultant she said to go for it. Im going to go on step 3 to keep my calories controlled so I'm going to have a little low calorie pizza for tea tomorow and then have drinks then bacon sandwhich for breakfast and back on it after that with my porridge and chicken for tea. That's what I did the Monday I came back and I was still in ketosis by Wednesday because its the start of the week she thinks I should still get a loss so whatever loss would be amazing next week but it means I can let my hair down tomorow and have fun :) lost 5 pounds as well 3 weeks of sole source so just need 9 more pounds and I will have lost 4 stone by my holiday. That would be amazing! Xx

Wow that's brilliant. You have lost 17lbs in 2 weeks!! I went for Italian and had steak with veg and onion rings. Drank water and had no cake. Was so hard looking at the pasta and garlic ciabatta!! Came home and did the cross trainer for 20 mins just in case! I get weighed at 1pm today!! Have an amazing weekend :) you deserve it x

Madness isn't it! Haha! I bet it was! But I bet your steak was lovely! Good luck getting weighed and well done on the exercise im going to two classes this week damage limitation. Just getting ready to go out :) let me know how you got on xxx

Lost 5lb..so so happy as I don't have a product in work I have 2 eggs and ham. 5 more pound to the next stone. Mega determined this week x let me know how ur night goes xx

Back