Step 1 Sole Source Helllpppp

No you are not far! How's the week going? I am feeling much better, pain is reducing so am more mobile. Really craving carbs this week and am wondering if its part of my recovery!! Can't wait to go in holiday and eat food!! Lol...I am in a dieting dip. Am starting to see my weight loss now which I love, but am craving food and chewing!! ..gotta keep looking at my bikinis for moral support! My boyfriend has given me £50 to buy myself something new for our holidays but I am not allowed to have it til a week before. So it's an incentive x

No you are not far! How's the week going? I am feeling much better, pain is reducing so am more mobile. Really craving carbs this week and am wondering if its part of my recovery!! Can't wait to go in holiday and eat food!! Lol...I am in a dieting dip. Am starting to see my weight loss now which I love, but am craving food and chewing!! ..gotta keep looking at my bikinis for moral support! My boyfriend has given me £50 to buy myself something new for our holidays but I am not allowed to have it til a week before. So it's an incentive x

Weeks going well just went shopping for the holiday dropped from a size 20 to size 16 so I'm happy :) that's good glad your feeling better! I'm craving carbs too! Speak to your consultant the week before I'm going on step 3 to help my body adjust to eating so counting down the days till I can have some bread and potatoes. I've found it harder on two shakes but keep thinking results! Awh that's a brill incentive, keep Internet shopping looking around for what your going to buy! All I do now is dream and talk and think about food! Haha! X

Same here!! Are you just having 2 shakes a day? I don't think I could do that-I would fear that I would starve to death!! Lol...it's hard doing this diet when I am stuck at home. Much easier in work!! I am so excited for our holiday but worried that I won't get in my shorts, it's 3 weeks on Sunday and I am not moving about much. Might try a bit of a walk tomorrow xx bet it felt great getting size 16..bet you look fab :)

Same here!! Are you just having 2 shakes a day? I don't think I could do that-I would fear that I would starve to death!! Lol...it's hard doing this diet when I am stuck at home. Much easier in work!! I am so excited for our holiday but worried that I won't get in my shorts, it's 3 weeks on Sunday and I am not moving about much. Might try a bit of a walk tomorrow xx bet it felt great getting size 16..bet you look fab :)

I have two shakes on bar. Before I had two bars and found that much easier. Yeah I find it easier at work. I was really fed up last night going to have some chicken on the weekend I think before i go crazy! 3 weeks is loads of time I'm sure you will be looking brill in your shorts! I've had to buy pretty much new everything really waiting till 2 weeks before the holiday to start buying lots of new things though. I have hardly anything I want to wear any more so lots of over time! I'm so excited for holiday but think I maybe more excited for food! Haha. How you feeling? Xx

Am much better today, just spoke to my manager about returning to work next Thursday on reduced hours, I am so bored now. I just drove for the 1st time so that was exciting!! Lol..I am trying to be 100% ss at minute but am so bored at home. I used to eat when I was bored!!! Just sat in the doctors waiting to have my dressing changed!! Exciting stuff!!
Going shopping for new clothes will be so exciting. You will look fab xx I am going shopping tomorrow for underwear as that honestly cannot wait any longer!! Lol...I don't need holiday clothes luckily, just need to get into the ones I have..haha xx

That's good! I broke my arm last year and was off for months its horrible once the boredom kicks in!! I felt like I'd forgotten how to drive haha. Boredom is defo time to eat for me to! Or was... Haha! I had to order some clothes online as couldn't find anything I wanted they come tomorow so we will see! How you feeling about weigh in? Mines tomorow hoping its good!! Xx

That's awesome! Well done!! I lost 5 :) yeah they did! :) taking back a couple of things and going shopping again Tuesday but brought a lovely dress really can't wait to wear it! :) you feeling better now?

I've cheated :( had a salad I made myself yesterday & today for breakfast. I know it could have been worse but it's thrown me off the plan & I'm having doubts as to wether I can carry on. I have so much weight to lose :(

Yes thanks. Quite a bit better. I have developed an itchy rash, I have an allergy apparently!! It's always something. Good news with your clothes. You must be so excited now, holiday, new image, new clothes xx well done for 5lbs :) that's brilliant! You have done so well :) gonna do this week then try on my shorts again...they MUST fit! Lol xx where u pleased with how you looked in your clothes?

That's good! There is always something! Do you think its an allergy to Cambridge? Yeah really excited! Counting down the days! Bet you are to!! I'm sure they will fit! Yeah I'm feeling much more confident now :) how are you feeling now? How many weeks you into it? Xx

I've cheated :( had a salad I made myself yesterday & today for breakfast. I know it could have been worse but it's thrown me off the plan & I'm having doubts as to wether I can carry on. I have so much weight to lose :(

Awh we are human dont panic! My friend always cheats on a weekend and tbh it hasn't really affected her weight loss she has a drink on the weekend as she has a long way to go and it keeps her going. Salads just water I'm sure you will be fine. I had two chicken salads over the weekend its on the page of what your allowed so dont panic you can do it xx

Hi swb- I am 5 weeks in and 1 stone 5 loss. Am pleased considering I had an op. so excited for holiday now, can't wait to eat!! Lol...how are things going for you?

Jenm, you can do it. I have a lot of weight to lose and we can *both* do it. Don't look at your salad as coming off plan, otherwise that gets you out of the mentality of the diet. It's just a blip, but you're still on Cambridge: don't think of the day after as "day 1 again", it's day 15 or 47 or 113 or whatever. :)

Hi swb- I am 5 weeks in and 1 stone 5 loss. Am pleased considering I had an op. so excited for holiday now, can't wait to eat!! Lol...how are things going for you?

That's awesome! Well done :) you've done so well if I'd of had an op I'd of given on! I'm excited to!! One week to go and I'm on step 3 for a week bring on me jacket potato haha! Carbs!!!! Things are going well I always get fed up mid week then when I get weighed it spurs me on. I've had some chicken on a sat for the past couple of weeks and that gets me through :)

I have been eating a lot of chicken this week but am so bored!! Off work for 1 more week then 1 week til holidays :)
Really need chocolate this week as time of the month is looming!! So hard to resist!! Grrrrrr
Will you be carrying in with ur diet after ur holiday?

I have been eating a lot of chicken this week but am so bored!! Off work for 1 more week then 1 week til holidays :)
Really need chocolate this week as time of the month is looming!! So hard to resist!! Grrrrrr
Will you be carrying in with ur diet after ur holiday?

Having chicken tonight :) but the rest of the week pure sole source I have 4 pounds to loose to hit 3 stone so I want that this week! I lost 4 this week :) can't wait for holidays! 2 weeks to go. Did my step 3 meal plan and I am very exciting! Do you have the chocolate bars? Yeah I'm booked in the Monday after I come back to get my products :))

Lost 4.5lbs this week. 4.5lbs to my holiday goal of 2 stone, with 2 weeks to go. I would be there now if it wasn't for my op..grrrrrr!!
I do not know how I lost weight this week after having sausage and bacon last night and over a week, a dairy milk!! Think my body needed a boost. My consultant noticed my weight loss as I walked up the path.
Deffo on track for my 2 stone :)
Am back in work this Thursday, and the last time anyone saw me I was 1stone 2lbs heavier..I think they may notice at work. That always gives you a boost.
You have done really well to lose just shy of 3 stone. What would you like to lose in total? I need another 2 stone to get to my ideal weight for my height. I am going away again in November so will have to keep going!! I may get to a size 10 by then. NEVER been a size 10!! Lol xx have you started packing yet? My spare room is full of clothes and cases..

Lost 4.5lbs this week. 4.5lbs to my holiday goal of 2 stone, with 2 weeks to go. I would be there now if it wasn't for my op..grrrrrr!!
I do not know how I lost weight this week after having sausage and bacon last night and over a week, a dairy milk!! Think my body needed a boost. My consultant noticed my weight loss as I walked up the path.
Deffo on track for my 2 stone :)
Am back in work this Thursday, and the last time anyone saw me I was 1stone 2lbs heavier..I think they may notice at work. That always gives you a boost.
You have done really well to lose just shy of 3 stone. What would you like to lose in total? I need another 2 stone to get to my ideal weight for my height. I am going away again in November so will have to keep going!! I may get to a size 10 by then. NEVER been a size 10!! Lol xx have you started packing yet? My spare room is full of clothes and cases..

That's awesome well done! I'm sure Youl do it! That's so good people are noticing and the bacon would defo give me a boost too! Hahah! I'm sure they will notice at work!
I'm not sure what id like to loose in total I was discussing this with my boyfriend earlier, not doing that again.. awkward question haha. Think il just stop when I'm feeling comfortable would like to be a size 12 then see from there I'm a 16 now so fingers crossed. How about you? Have you got a goal? My consultant didn't give me one lol. I go away again with the in laws in August but hoping by Christmas il be there :) size 10 would be amazing think of all those clothes!! I have put all the clothes in the spare room just need to pack them up!! When do you fly? I am far too excited! Hahha

We fly on the 14th. I don't really have a weight goal, more a "when I feel happy with myself" goal. The goal I have set is from an app on my phone, it set it for me based on stats, but I cannot imagine being 8 stone!! As it suggests!! I think I would look silly. I am looking forward to going back to work, even if its just for the self esteem boost!! Lol..no one notices weight loss at home coz they see me every day.
Sundays are good days, roast chicken, cabbage and leek mmmmm
I am planning on a bit of walking this week as since my op I haven't been very far, really need to work on my legs for my shorts!! Lol
Have a good week and let me know if u get to ur 3 stone. I bet you do x

Back