Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by trapped.in.a.fat.persons., 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. trapped.in.a.fat.persons.

trapped.in.a.fat.persons. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi all,

I dont no if any of you remember me, but am re-starting cd again 2morro. I lost 6stone and have put about 1and a half back on. Been attempting for about 2months now, each attempt ending in failure :sigh:.

Only my circumstances have now changed. Ive lost my flower shop, as some will remember i had, as ive had 2 declare myself bankrupt, due to decline in shop from economic climate. So am looking to get a new job and more importantly 4 me at the moment new friends, as i worked alone 4 3 years and it got me down.

Therfore i really need 2 buckle down and get this weight back off. I need help, inspiration and mini mins, as here really helped me before.

Hope you'll all allow me back in2 the fold!

Danni. x x x x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Cambridge Diet
    Welcome back, I remember you. I have a similar amount of weight to lose and I just restarted this week. I will be lingering around to see how you're coming along. I'm sure you'll do well. The weight will be off in no time.
  4. Wilma

Wilma Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Good Luck with your restart Danielle. I am restarting as soon as possible after losing 3 stone last year and regaining 6 pounds. I still have a couple of stones to lose plus the 6 I have regained. Keep posting!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.