Hello All :-)

Awww bless her, adorable... and a girl that loves pink - great taste!

Gx

Bless her Mike, and even better to see you still looking fab x

Not that we are all Croc fans or anything lol

She is wonderful!! Such a funny little girl and she LOVED meeting the princesses in Disney.

Just a note!! That day was bloody freezing, no other person went on the ride as it was cold and hence the smile is slightly forced as I was soaking wet and just wanted to get out of those clothes!

Mike

i can come next time lol? really want to go there =[. glad u had a nice holiday.
your picture in the slideshow is what pushed me on starting cd, so thank you x

Exactly the same weight bar a pound!!

But yes after I lost weight the fat did move about!! I found that I filled out but without putting weight on, I was very "gaunt" in my neck when I first finished but that has refilled whereas my calves are now much smaller as the muscle has wasted due to not having to carry the big me around (this is the positive muscle wastage that the doctors forget to mention!)

Mike

Good to hear you had a lovely holiday and I just want to say your photos are fantastic.

You have a lovely family Mike:)

my calves are now much smaller as the muscle has wasted due to not having to carry the big me around (this is the positive muscle wastage that the doctors forget to mention!)

I am looking forward to smaller calves for sure:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mike, Just showed your thread to my brother (he lasted one day on lipotrim:rolleyes:). He desperately needs to do something..his blood pressure is sky high and has been told he HAS to lose weight. He is so impressed by you Mike...hopefully without saying a word, your pictures will make him do something. He keeps telling me LT is a womens diet so I'm trying to talk him into CD. Thanks for posting pictures Mike!

Welcome back mike.. awesome pics.. Im reeeeet jealous..
i wanna go there soo badly.. Im gonna have to start saving my pennies now..
Cat x x

Welcome back Mike! :D Your photos are great, it's true you really do look slimmer in that last one, and your son and daughter are beautiful! :D

I'm still trying to talk my 2 into going to Florida 12 months after mentioning it lol! They don't like the idea of flying :rolleyes: but I'm hoping they'll come around eventually before they get too old to appreciate it. :D

Back