Hello Dukaners! I'm new!

Memmsy

Hello! Thought I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking around this board for months now as I've been on a VLCD- but planning to move on to dukan as I start to eat again. Your stories and recipes have really inspired me! I've been on lighter life for a year and lost an incredible 14 stone 3 :) it's been a life changing experience. I decided early on that I wanted to follow a 'diet' at the end to help organise eating again and Dukan just makes sense. Over the next few weeks ill be transitioning from my protein packs to the cruise stage and then stepping in to conso. I've still about 10lbs I want to lose- but hopefully as my body gets used to eating this shouldn't be too bad. Made my first muffins goji berry ones on Sunday - so thanks for all the amazing recipes and tips. Looking forward to sharing my dukan experiences with you all

Emma xx

Attachments

• image-2266841867.jpg
    image-2266841867.jpg
    582 KB · Views: 158
  • image-2610969084.jpg
    image-2610969084.jpg
    587.4 KB · Views: 181
Wow 14 stone that's amazing!!! Well done!! Hope you find dukan to your liking this forum is amazing - everyone on here is so helpful so if you have any questions just ask - good luck :)

Hi there Emma,

My lord that's an amazing loss! I wish you all the best and if you need anything re the dukan then just give us all a shout. This forum is super friendly and helpful!

Sam

Wow well done Emma, your photos look fab. Keep up the good work. I am on attack day 7 . There is loads of support on he so good luck with that last 10lb. :)

Emma, what an achievement:0clapper::welcome2: and good luck with the last stages of the new you wow, wow ,wow xxx

Congrats Emma! And welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing you around!

Hiya CPL thanks for checking in with me - only just noticed! I'm doing well - still not fully on dukan as I'm still having 2 lighter life products a day as I finish 'weaning' myself but I've been having great fun experimenting with crust less quiches, and muffins. I've been having total and oatbran for breakfast with rhubarb till everywhere stopped stocking it! I love my breakfast. Lost 5lbs in the last couple of weeks so things are slowly moving :) next step is to move to 1 LL product a day then none. I'll be a full dukaner by Xmas ;) you ok?

Wowwowwow!! Well done you on your magnificent loss! You must feel fantastic :D Best of luck with your transition, I'm sure you'll do great. x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

amazing loss! welcome to dukan

Back