Cruise PV HELLO EVERYONE Georgie's Diary.

GEORGIE60

Hi, I am new on here, and to any diet.
But for my sins I am on the Dukan Diet now.
Only just finished the attack phase this morning.
I have lost 6lb so far after 3 days, I am sure now I start eating vedg it will go up again!

When I go back to work next week I know it will be harder as I will have to plan meals in advance. Any tips welcomed!! This is going to be the hardest thing for me, as very busy after work riding, and wont get home till after 9pm on three days a week.

For exercise, I ride my horse 5 times a week, and intend to walk from the station 20 mins when I get to work, instead of swapping onto another tube train.

Any views , comments help , or just a hello is very welcome.:)

Hi Georgie you will do it if you want too - a lot of motivation & determination plus forward planning :)
Welcome to the forum - lots of tips, recipes & ideas are here. I would have been lost without this forum and the lovely people on it :)

Hello Georgie. I've just started attack today. Happy new year and well done on losing 6lb already

Hi Georgie, I'm new to Dukan too. I'm on day 5 of attack and have 6lbs off. I'm sticking to it ok but find drinking enough hard. Managed to avoid an emotional melt down today by going to the beach instead of the biscuit tin :) I used to ride horses but unfortunately can't now due to a back injury which makes exercising difficult. I've started walking and will try and do stairs at work instead of lift ( back permitting). Good luck with the diet :)

Thank you for your welcomes,
Yogi , I am finding the drinking ok, I bought some zero sugar soft drinks , which isn't something I really have done in the past, but probably drink too much tea! ( I do like sparkling water though)
I am finding the PP only days really boring and instead of eating something bad , I cant be bothered to eat enough,
Which isnt good either I know.
I am a bit worried that I eat too many eggs , was having 2 a day, as I really like eggs, but maybe I'll have them on the pp days only as I a runny egg to me is a really nice flavour...

Hi Georgie I've switched to the sparkling water too as I find it a lot easier to drink. I also drink the zero cal Coke /7up. I was much better yesterday, I put an app on my phone that I can record all my drinks on and that is helping me. I'd another 1/2lb of this morning which makes 6 1/2 lbs on attack so far. Tomorrow is my last day of attack :) :) :) I've bought salad and veg for my first PV day and sooo looking forward to it! Got two whole salmons in Tesco today for only EUR3.50/kg and have cut then into steaks to freeze along with a half price round roast so was really pleased as its a very expensive diet to do.....

I am too finding it expensive , It didnt really sink in to start with , but eating salmon etc...is a lot more expensive than a jkt potato and cheese!!

Hi all ive started today and its so encouraging to see how you are all getting on and keeping with it, keep up the great work. Any sweet recipes anyone knows of do let me know, incredibly sweet tooth!
Well done to you all X

Cocoa powder is a tolerated so not suitable for attack and not to be relied on in Cruise. Sugar free jelly and some sweetened total 0% yoghurt is probably your safest option. Hopefully the sweet tooth will ease when you're into Cruise.

Not a good day today, its the first day of my period and I always feel bloated anyway, and also need to eat everything in sight!!
I had to eat vedg with my evening meal as I couldn't cope with the protein only day I should of had, feel that was better than giving in totally!!!

How are you getting on Georgie, some days are definitely more challenging than others! Hope the hormone havoc has settled down and your back on track again :)

Hi, Yogi,
Yes hormones have settled back down, but I did eat the rest of my box of marzipan I bought before xmas on friday night and had some red wine ....know it was wrong but I lost another 2lb this week even with that blip. I have no more naughty food in the house so can't do it again. Just a fridge full of yogurt and cottage cheese!!!
I think the walking from the tube each morning for 20 mins to work instead of getting off at the station next to work.
Is it getting better for you yet?

Feeling much better today thank goodness. Yesterday was a write off due to a migraine :-( I've been half a pound down two days in a row now which is a great motivator. Well done with the weight loss. I'm finding it a lot more manageable with the PV days. Hunting out recipes now to try and make things more interesting as I tend to stick with the same things all the time.....

Cant believe it..Ive lost another 3lb!!! Its working , I am so pleased and my horible fat legs are now starting to look better!!!
But my oat bran is running out and I cant seem to find it in my tesco's again..everyone must be doing the Dukan Diet!
I am sure it's in the cereal isle?

In my tesco oatbran is where you can buy super healthy stuff such as wasabi crisps! (same aisle as the eggs, jams etc) might be different in yours though

Back