Hello from a new LL dieter starting at over 300 lbs

Strictly Shaz

I joined Lighter Life on Thursday evening last week and have just completed my first 3 days (Fri, Sat, Sun) and am due to attend my mid-week "pop in" meeting at lunchtime today and find out how much I lost.

Would be delighted to hear from any peeps who have also lost 100+ lbs.

Thanks,
Sharon :)

Hi . Hope your weigh in went well. I have a lot of weight to lose around 10st. This is my first week of LL. Mid week weigh in I lost 5lbs cant wait for 2moz for next weigh in.
Good luck and look forward to chatting.
xx

Hi peeps,

Thanks for all your support -- yes I have joined the LL section for November starters. Went to my midweek "pop in" today and was amazed to find I have lost 16 lbs already:

Start weight on Thursday 6 November:
23 stone 7 lbs (329 lbs)

New weight on Monday 10 November:
22 stone 5 lbs (313 lbs)

Weight lost in 3 days: 16 lbs

This is all due to Lighter Life -- I have never lost so much "weight" (even if it is all water) on any diet before in one week, let alone 3 days !!!

Hi ive just joined this site but bn on ll 4 the last 3 wks and already lost a stne anutha 3 2 go,

Hi Sharon,

Firstly a huge well done- 16lbs in 3 days is amazing!!:D

I have been on LL since 1st March this year, I've lost so far 118lbs :D. I am now on RTM week 3 and have 2 lbs to loose to get to my target weight.

I can't believe how quickly it has come off, the time has flown by and I'm sure it will for you... GOOD LUCK! :jelous:

Lisa

very well done stick with it ule look &feel great

well done on your weight loss so far amazing for the first week. I have got 154 to go but ideally its 200 so if ya like we can buddy up and help each other out. I wish ya the best on your weightloss journey so far and will have a wee look out on your continued progress, take care

Hi and :welcome: to Minimins :) Congratulations on your 16lbs lost - you're doing brilliantly! Good luck with your WI tomorrow x

Back