Hello from the other side :)

Morning everyone, I just wanted to say hello. I thought I'd join this group to keep track of my weight and get inspiration from other members.

I have always struggled with my weight, but I am up against it now as I need to get my BMI to 35 by 4th November for a hospital appointment (this is around a stone weight loss). If I don't I won't be put on the waiting list for a new knee which I am desperate to get as I can't get about very well and I'm only 55!

I started Exante last Monday and have lost 6lbs in the first week which I know that is a good loss but I was hoping for more. I seem to be ok with the diet now and I feel pretty determined so I am hoping I can continue. Once I have got to that 35 BMI goal, I want to continue as I have the following coming up:
  1. 04/11/22 - BMI goal of 35
  2. Christmas
  3. 14/11/23 - Nephews Wedding (I have a lovely Phase Eight dress to get into)
  4. 20/01/23 - First Grand-daughter due (want to be able to do things with her that I can't currently do)
  5. 26/04/23 - Have a 2 week holiday in Cyprus
  6. sometime soon I hope - a new knee replacement and being lighter will help my recovery
I started out last week at 16st 2lb
This week I'm 15st 10lb - so that's 6lb down

Ultimate goal weight 13st which I know is still overweight but I would be ecstatic to get there!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hotsue67

S: 16st0lb C: 0st11.1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 1.9 Loss: 15st2.9lb(95.04%)
Hi there! Only just stumbled back into this forum after 10 years away..I didn’t know it was still up and running! I’m a calorie counter so no advice on exante I’m afraid. Basically it all comes down to energy in/energy out whichever diet name we give it, but sending you my love and support. And my only advice is to take one day at a time, as it’s a life style change. There is no finish line if you do it properly. Good luck with the knee op. Being more mobile will help so much. Message me anytime x

boofle

Gold Member
S: 11st4lb C: 10st7.5lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 27 Loss: 0st10.5lb(6.65%)
Hi there! Only just stumbled back into this forum after 10 years away..I didn’t know it was still up and running! I’m a calorie counter so no advice on exante I’m afraid. Basically it all comes down to energy in/energy out whichever diet name we give it, but sending you my love and support. And my only advice is to take one day at a time, as it’s a life style change. There is no finish line if you do it properly. Good luck with the knee op. Being more mobile will help so much. Message me anytime x
Hi It is very quiet on here no one comes on xx

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 164kg C: 105.9kg G: 98kg BMI: 35 Loss: 58.1kg(35.43%)
Morning everyone, I just wanted to say hello. I thought I'd join this group to keep track of my weight and get inspiration from other members.

I have always struggled with my weight, but I am up against it now as I need to get my BMI to 35 by 4th November for a hospital appointment (this is around a stone weight loss). If I don't I won't be put on the waiting list for a new knee which I am desperate to get as I can't get about very well and I'm only 55!

I started Exante last Monday and have lost 6lbs in the first week which I know that is a good loss but I was hoping for more. I seem to be ok with the diet now and I feel pretty determined so I am hoping I can continue. Once I have got to that 35 BMI goal, I want to continue as I have the following coming up:
  1. 04/11/22 - BMI goal of 35
  2. Christmas
  3. 14/11/23 - Nephews Wedding (I have a lovely Phase Eight dress to get into)
  4. 20/01/23 - First Grand-daughter due (want to be able to do things with her that I can't currently do)
  5. 26/04/23 - Have a 2 week holiday in Cyprus
  6. sometime soon I hope - a new knee replacement and being lighter will help my recovery
I started out last week at 16st 2lb
This week I'm 15st 10lb - so that's 6lb down

Ultimate goal weight 13st which I know is still overweight but I would be ecstatic to get there!
Hi Welcome to the forums. I've been on and off here for years. I was around 25 stone originally and now I'm around 16 stone 10 and BMI of 35. I'm trying to get to 30.
Good luck!

hotsue67

S: 16st0lb C: 0st11.1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 1.9 Loss: 15st2.9lb(95.04%)
Hi! Well done for your progress so far.. and good luck with the weightloss and healthy journey 💕