Hello From The UK

rusticblonde

Hi guys!

My name is Kirsty and i found this site whilst browsing! Im currently starting the slimmingworld within the UK and really in need of support.

At my lowest i was around 14st and happy, however comfort zone has climbed me to 18st which even though i am very happy is not where i want to be. I am just under 18 and doing Zumba etc

Looking forward to meeting new peeps!
Kirsty x

Hey Kirsty!!!

Welcome to the forum!! This site is brilliant your get soo much support from everyone! And reading people's diaries etc. gives soo much inspiration to lose the weight!! And good your doing SW, such a great forum for it soo many recipes and advise on sn values and healthy extras!! Ooo your doing Zumba!! I'm booked in for my first class next friday... am quite excited!!! Hehe!! Hope your doing well on SW!! And Good Luck!! See your around the forum! :)

Hi Bexy!!! Thankyou for the lovely message!... Zumba is the shizz! Its brilliant! Im going for wii game first... see if i can get the hang of it lol :)

See you around the forum! Xx

Hi Kirsty, welcome to the site & good luck x

Hi Kirsty. I have been doing slimming world with zumba and have lost 3st in the last 16 weeks. Zumba is great because you really notice a difference around your waist very quickly. I have got the wii game but I much prefer the classes for the atmosphere. I'm now totally addicted and do 5 a week. Good luck on your journey as you have such a great goal to aim for it will keep you focussed.

Back