Hello Im joining the Lipotrim gang

Thanks Emma.
Thank you for your support
Im really craving food tonight.Got a headache over my eyes and feel lousy.Probably cos Im home alone .I have drunk 3.5 litres of water so dont want to drink anymore.
Im hoping it gets easier but the headaches are really nasty.
Feeling sorry for myself tonight.
Hopefully will feel better tomorrow.
I have gone into ketosis I tested my Urine and its slightly pink.
You are doing really well.
I will not give in
Cathy

Hi Cathy, great about the ketosis, not so good that you are feeling bad. :hug99:
The headaches are your body adjusting to not eating rubbish, they will go soon, I promise.
I've had several close shaves where I almost ate something absentmindedly, made me realise just how much I ate when I really wasn't hungry! Well done you for resisting temptation!
Do you have a scales at home? I found a couple of sneaky peeks during the first week really helped keep me on track, as I could see the weight coming off.
Try and enjoy your night home alone, have a nice bath and relax, and plan your wardrobe for when you are slim and sexy!
Hope you feel better soon :)

Thanks Fiona And Emma for your support.It means a lot.
Im feeling much better today just a dull headache.I usually love my pg tips tea real T Addict I am.But I havent been drinking much as it tastes really bitter without the little bit of milk so im drinking mint tea instead. So could be caffeine withdrawal as well.
Im really hoping the headaches do go soon.
I cant belive I have reached day 5 and been 100% so far.I think reading all the positve posts on here has really helped me to stay on track,and seeing the great weight losses has made me more determined that I can and will achieve my goal this time.
THANK YOU Guys and Gals for sharing your highs and lows to help me on my way to a new me.
Cathy

Update on day 5.I feel great today not hungry at all and no headache:woohoo:Have my son and two the grandsons here for weekend :family2:
Have cleared my wardrobe of all the large sizes of clothes ready to take to the charity shop on monday.Cleaned two bedrooms and done loads of washing as well as baking with the little ones.I wasnt tempted by the cakes but almost ate thet skin of the apple that i had peeled for the little one .Habit not cos I was hungry.
I have been dreaming of being slim for my 50th bday in september and thinking about the changes I need to make with my diet and my life.
This lipotrim is really making me take stock long may it last.
Cathy

Day 6 and still going well.No headaches today and sleptquite well.
My OH came home last night he has been away all week and actually said I looked slimmer,he didnt know I was on the lipotrim.He said my waist and hips looked smaller :stickdance:.
Well tomorrow is weight day so really excited and determined to get there 100%.
Cathy

Thats fantastic Cathy that your OH noticed, didn't think men payed that much attention! lol See!!! your hard work is paying off!:party0049:

I read a little tip from someone about making up a little of the vanilla and using it as milk in tea and coffee. I've not tried it out yet as i'm quite enjoying the black coffee and pepermint tea. Used to love my PG Tips too!

Just about to have my chocolate shake made up with cold pepermint tea and sweetner, yummy! really enjoying it!

Hope your headaches have not appeared again, think sometimes it may be to do with not drinking enough water at regular intervals.

Hope you are well.

Emma x

Hi Emma
Thanks for the encouragement.Lots of temptations today. Making breakfast for everyone.Then preparing a picnic so they could go out strawberry picking.They brought strawberries and cream home,and a large meat feast pizza from asda which they are all eating around me. It smells lovely but I have all I need at the moment.I will not:break_diet:I have got this far and Im not turning back.Weigh in tomorrow as soon as the chemist opens lol.
No headaches so think they are in the past too.
Looking forward to tomorrow.
Thanks again.
Cathy

Well done Cathy on resisting temptations. You will be so glad tomorrow when you get on those scales!

Best of luck with weigh in hun.

Niamh xxx

Best of luck for the weigh in tomorrow,honey. Hope you get a great result as a reward for all your hard work!
Have just escaped myself as my sickeningly slim hubby is eating six buttered crumpets for supper! And he won't put on an ounce, the git!
Let us know how the weigh in goes :D

First weight in

oohhh Crumpets lovely but better on his hips than yours LOL.
Weigh in today and I lost 9lbs :8855::8855:after 6 days.
Really pleased now that i resisted all the temptations.
Now my usual habit when I had a weigh in was to come home and eat chocolate and cheese,promising myself I would get back on track but Im not going to do it today.Staying a 100% on LT and see the pounds melt away.
This week I intend to increase my exercise by wearing my pedometer and aiming for 10000 steps a day or more.
Really feeling positive.
Thank you all for helping me to stay on track with all your help and support it made the week more bareable.:flowers:
Cathy

End of day 7 and had a slight blip.I was getting my water out of the fridge and there was half a slice of roast beef looking very lonely and before I knew it I had eaten it and it did taste lovely oops.
Gave myself a good talking too and I am going to be good.
Did quite a bit of walking today as I had the granchildren to look after so managed to do 10000 steps by 6pm.
Looking forward to next weeks weigh in already LOL.
Cathy

Hi honey, great news about the weigh in!
Ok, so you had a blip, don't beat yourself up over it, at least it was something sensible instead of a cream cake! Just get back on track and look forward to another great loss next week.
I almost gave in tonight, made fruit salad for hubby and little one, and the strawberries smelt so good! Had strawberry shake instead, but it isn't quite the same :sigh:
Hope you have another good day tomorrow.

Thanks Fiona.
No more blips ;) last night even though I was tempted.
Good for you resisting the stawberries,the fresh ones do smell so good.
Day 8 today
Decided to have a hot chocolate shake for breccy. I bought a small hand blender from Asda so decided to give it a go as the lumpy bits were not pleasant.
It worked great I took Emmas advice and added more water to the shake 400mls and had two cups of hot frothy chocolate drink.It was yummy.
Im going to take the blender to work with me and have a frothy latte for lunch.
Have a great day .
Catch you all later.
Cathy

Feeling great today can really feel the difference already.Put my uniform on and it is a little looser around my middle and my hips.
Several people commented today that i looked slimmer.Maybe they were just being kind but it felt great.
Two cups of frothy latte for lunch using the vanilla with a cup of coffee. The hand blender makes it really frothy and tastes much nicer.
The ice cold water is now becoming part of my daily routine and i am enjoying it.
Have only done 7000 steps so far so need to do a bit more this evening to get to 10000.
Cathy

Well done sweetie. You are doing brilliantly.

Dont worry about the blip.... put it behind you.... never happened.... what roast beef????? Seriously though it happens. You could have gone for something much worse.

Great idea about the step counting. You'll be a skinny minnie in no time hun.

Niamh xxx

Thanks Niamh
I never thought I would say it but I am actually enjoying this diet not having to think about what to eat.Being in full control its great.
Just done half hour on the wii fit .Step and jogging .going to try do this each evening.I was puffing and panting doing the jogging.Just shows how unfit I am lol.
Cathy

Thats what I love about Lipotrim too. It takes away your food choices. You either do it or not. The fact you cant say "oh I'll have that slice of cake and make up for it tomorrow". With me tomorrow never comes. lol. I just have the shakes and thats it.

I'm delighted for you hun that you are enjoying it. It makes such a difference. To have the right attitude and know that its your choice to be on it makes it so much easier.

You will soon find you are less puffy after exercise. You are doing fantastic hun. Keep up the good work!!!!!

Niamh xxx

Hi Niamh
Which part of Ireland are you from.We were Clifden Co Galway, Co Clare and The Isle of Aran three weeks ago and had a wonderfull break. I love Ireland everyone is so friendly and the food is lovely :D.
Cathy

I'm from the Midlands originally but married a Galway man and moved to Co. Galway with him.

The west and south west of Ireland is definately the nicest part. (In my opinion). Glad you had a nice time over here. As for the food here we do have some nice restaurants but majorly overpriced. We live in rip-off Ireland compared to the rest of Europe.

Anyhoo rant over. LOL

Niamh xxx

It is indeed a beautiful part of the world some spectacular wiews,and unspoilt countryside.
My dad is from Co Offley,but has been here since he was 16.
We have had quite a few holidays in Ireland.Co Cork,Kenmere ,the Beara peninsula .But my favourite so far was Clifden and the breathtaking views from Sky Rd.I would imagine though in the winter it could be pretty bleak.
Nice chatting to you take care
Cathy

Back