Hello Im joining the Lipotrim gang

Day 18

Thanks Fatbuster.
Im still on track 100% today but I am really missing food now,not sure how long I can last.I have a streaming cold and I am freezing cold too.
The scales are olny showing 1lb loss but my weigh in isnt till monday so im hoping it will be more.
I have been looking at the Atkins diet and have ordered the cook book so will have a look at it when it arrives.Plan to stick to 100% untill weigh day and see what the scales say.
I have been the toilet today so dont feel as bloated.Off to get my hot chocolate now .
Take care everyone
Cathy

If you are feeling a little cold, suggest using a hot water bottle to place behind your back. Mind you, the weather hasn't helped of late, with all this rain we've been, so its feel a tad bit wintry at the mo!

day 19

Still have a cold and now got a cough:sigh:.
But sitting here drinking my hot chocolate and mint tea.Reading other peoples diaries for inspiration.
Ive just been on the Wii and it says I have lost 4lbs since monday so hope its moving.
We are taking the grandchildren to the zoo this afternoon and I have been given the job to organise the picnic.It means I need to go food shopping aggghh.I WILL BE GOOD!!!!!.
So I will be taking a bottle of water and maybe another bottle of water LOL.
It will be worth it I keep telling myself.
Take care everyone.
Good Luck with your weigh ins.
Cathy

day 20

One day to weigh in.Hope its a good one this week.
Feeling tired this morning this cold is really taking hold feels like its on my chest now.
Well I bliped at the zoo and had a boiled egg. I am really missing eating food .i dont feel hungry just missing food.
100% and see how I get on.
I have noticed I actually have nails which appear quite strong,Usually they grow then split and break off.Also my skin appearses softer and not as dull looking.
My waist is definaletly smaller so something is working.
Cathy

Oh Dear :17729::help2:
I really lost it yesterday and ate stuff that normally I wouldnt eat so thats blown the 100%.Think ive gone out of ketosis too :cry:But it all my own doing.I felt really ill yesterday before I ate **** I was lightheaded,had a headache and felt sick,eating did settle it a little but today I am full of guilt WHY I ask myself cant I stick to diets,I can feel my old eating habits coming back and if I let them I will put the 11lbs back plus more and will be even more unhappy.
I am going to go back on the shakes today and see what happens tomorrow on the scales.
Take care everyone
Cathy

Hi Cathy

I went on the wagon a few days ago but am back on the shakes now. Don't give up or you'll be back to square 1 in no time. Not looking forward to getting weighed on tuesday but everyone has bad weeks we're only human.

day 20

Hi 2 sizes smaller.
well done for getting back onto the shakes.Good luck for tuesday.
It can be really hard sometimes especially with all the tempting food around.My son and his two little ones have been staying from friday to monday for the last three weeks so I have been buying extra treats for the little ones and everytime I go into the kitchen I am so tempted and yesterday i just weakened and gave in.
I have had a rant to them all today,as I am sick of clearing up all their left over food into the bin and clearing up after they have been cooking in the kitchen.I know i am an adult and should be able to restrain myself but sometimes it just gets too much.I am human as well LOL.
Well so far today I have been 100% I have drank 1and a half litres of water a couple of mint teas and a chocolate milkshake made with 400 mls of hot water.Im having the soup for luch.
Im not looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow but I will know the reason if I have gained weight .I will have to face the music.
Cathy

Hiya Cattin

You might be lucky and not gain any weight. This has to be the hardest diet. I think we all deserve a star. I was on holidays for the past two weeks and believe it or not i'm actually looking forward to going back to work to occupie my day. I find since i'm coming near the end of my two weeks that time is dragging a bit. Needless to say if I wasn't on this diet I would have been out last night for dinner and the time would have been flying. Roll on tuesday and i'll face the music.

Girls! (Catthin & Two sizes smaller) Keep your cool... okay so you blipped! But move on afresh, drinking gallons of water (nowt else apart from your 3 x sachets) and hopefully come Tuesday you will have wondered what all the fuss was about! Just hang on in there and think positive thoughts about where you wanna be in a few weeks time - body wise! Good luck and hugs! Liz x

:4635:

Thanks Liz for the encouragement and sensible words.
Im feeling more positive today been keeping myself occupied by finished some sewing projects.
I realise I had also not been drinking as much water the last couple of days so have been better today so far 2 and a half litres.
Just had a phone call from a colleague,asking me if I could cover her clinic tomorrow as her mum is in hospital.So I wont be able to get to the chemist tomorrow but I will get weighed in work. I have enough shakes for four days so should be OK.I am seriously thinking of changing to Atkins once Im back in ketosis as I am really missing the act of chewing food.
Take care
Cathy

Day 21 3rd weigh in.

I managed to get to the chemist this afternoon and was pleased I had lost 2lb after my blip on saturday.
I discussed how I was feeling with the pharmacist,especially the missing food bit.She suggested I try a refeed week.Then decide if I want to continue with lipotrim or another diet.
So I will have my third shake today and then tomorrow plan the refeed.The lady didnt have any information on refeeding just advised me to start replacing one meal as a protein meal,then two and gradually add in carbs.
So I am now off to search for refeeding advice.
Thank you all for your support over the last 21 days.
Cathy

The lady didnt have any information on refeeding just advised me to start replacing one meal as a protein meal,then two and gradually add in carbs.
So I am now off to search for refeeding advice.

Hi Cathy, the re feeding is the maintenance program which can be used to loose weight also, or just maintain when your finished loosing. I found those products nice and having the one meal a day helps. If you go the the lipotrim web page you can get the instructions there, if you want to keep loosing weight you can just stick to one meal a day and don't increase your food intake. It's not completely easy to do obviously but it is good. You've done so great well done!! xx Keep writing to us what ever diet you choose

Thanks Siobah.
I sent an email to the Lipotrim main website and they have sent me all the details so i have printed them out.
Ive had my two shakes today and I am cooking some chicken in the oven as we speak/write. So Im looking forward to eating it.
Tomorrow Im planning a salad with some Tuna for Lunch and Salmon with herbs for dinner.
I have decided after day 4 to switch to Atkins Induction so I wont be adding in the potatoe or bread.I should still be in Ketosis and Ill see what happens.
Thanks for your support
Cathy

Goodluck Cathy

Cathy this has to be the hardest diet but at least if you do come of it and go onto maintenance you can still lose weight. The important thing is you are not throwing in the towel completly.

2nd refeed day feeling fine

Thanks 2 sizes smaller.
It certainly isnt an easy diet at all it needs alot of willpower and control.
I am still on my quest for a slimmer body.I have a big birthday in september and I am having a themed birthday party,for my family and friends.I am making my own dress a full victorian ensemble, corset ,crinoline hoop the lot.
So I intend to be a lot smaller by then.I dont expect to be at goal but nearer than I am know.
Next July one of my eldest sons in getting married and I dont plan to be the big MIL. LOL.
So i have a few goals to keep me on track.
Yesterday went well I had my breakfast and lunch shakes.Then had a chicken breast with cracked pepper and tarragon for dinner.It was really tasty and I felt full afterwards.Still drinking 3 litres of water as well.
Today has gone well.Shake for breakfast.Salmon salad for lunch.
Chicken breast with dry fried onions and mushrooms with a small salad.It was yummy.Im not even tempted by choc or biscuit. Got on the scales this morning and another 1lb gone ,official weigh in is on moday.
Im feeling really positive.
Cathy

Super stuff Cathy will be back on WW myself after Holland. YOU CAN DO IT!! xx

Good on you Cathy

Why don't you try the maintenence diet by lipotrim? Don't know much about it but apparently it's 2 shakes a day I think and an evening meal.

Hi 2 sizes smaller I had alook at the maintenance products on the website,but it is quite expensive .As I have only been losing 2lb the last two weeks.I decided I could achieve this by following either WW or Atkins.I have always followed WW for many years, so decided to really change my diet and reduce the carbs to see if this suits me any better.
So doing a refeed week will allow me to gradually add food into my diet without weight gain,making the transition to Atkins easier as I am already in ketosis.
I am still using one shake for breakfast.
On day 4 I can add in starchy carbs but asI dont want to effect my ketosis I will just increase my protein.
Fingers crossed it will work.
Cathy

I know that feeling I had an average of 4 lb loss/ week on WW last time when your LT losses get small it can be frustrating

Back