Hello, new starter

cruisedolly

Hello. New to Rosemary Conley, just sent off for the "at home" package today as they don't have classes where I live. I have tried weightwatchers on/off for years, but just fed up with working out points values so trying something different.

welcome , cruise dolly the at home packs are good value for money,Igo to class the nearest is 2 miles away I used to do sw got fed up counting syns etc also the classes are good value with the exercise I find it much easier with cals

Unfortunately my nearest class is a 45 minute car drive away and a notorious road for breakdowns and accidents so I avoid it like the plague. I too tried slimming world and liked the green days best, but too much emphasis on quorn sausages and mince and I can't stand the stuff. I'd rather have the proper sausages and mince or nothing at all.

Hi cruisedolly. I just got the at home pack through although I started via the ultimate jeans diet book last month. However, the pack is great value for money. Already put the portion pots and pedometer to good use!

cruise dolly,45 mins away is along way to travel for the nearest class
Iwould have got a home pack rather than travel that far .I know what
you mean regarding sw it sure takes some getting used to only reason did it as across the road from where I live didnt find the consultant very helpful either

Back