Hello, new starter

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by cruisedolly, 20 April 2009.

1. cruisedolly

cruisedolly Well-Known Member

Hello. New to Rosemary Conley, just sent off for the "at home" package today as they don't have classes where I live. I have tried weightwatchers on/off for years, but just fed up with working out points values so trying something different.
  2. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Well-Known Member

welcome , cruise dolly the at home packs are good value for money,Igo to class the nearest is 2 miles away I used to do sw got fed up counting syns etc also the classes are good value with the exercise I find it much easier with cals
  3. cruisedolly

cruisedolly Well-Known Member

Unfortunately my nearest class is a 45 minute car drive away and a notorious road for breakdowns and accidents so I avoid it like the plague. I too tried slimming world and liked the green days best, but too much emphasis on quorn sausages and mince and I can't stand the stuff. I'd rather have the proper sausages and mince or nothing at all.
  4. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Hi cruisedolly. I just got the at home pack through although I started via the ultimate jeans diet book last month. However, the pack is great value for money. Already put the portion pots and pedometer to good use!
  5. F.A.R

F.A.R Well-Known Member

Hello cruise dolly and welcome :D
  6. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Well-Known Member

cruise dolly,45 mins away is along way to travel for the nearest class
    Iwould have got a home pack rather than travel that far .I know what
    you mean regarding sw it sure takes some getting used to only reason did it as across the road from where I live didnt find the consultant very helpful either