Hello new weight loss blog :D

Thanks Gemstone :) I've had a really good week, and am proud of myself for being in the zone :D

I sorted out my wardrobe the other day too and found all these nice clothes that don't fit anymore :( But I think it's helped give me some motivation too as I want to wear them!

Ah I am really liking it :) cos I hate exercising in general but like playing games... so it seems like less of a chore and fits into my routine more than slotting in an hour for exercise, its more like slotting in an hour on the Wii.

And also it's really good for focusing on the areas of your body you want to sort out and then for the jogging and step for general tiring exercise :) and there are fun games on there too like the skiing and that, where you don't even realise you're exercising, so it works for me :)

And it's fun two player :) Jogging with Jamie and trying to overtake him, hee.

sounds like you are doing fabulously babes. of course i liked doing the meditation one which involves sitting as still as possible for a while.... ha.

Ah yeah, I've unlocked that one but haven't tried it yet... It looks good with the butterfly and candle, I've seen Jamie do it, ha.

Good morning Bon - have a good day :) x

Morning :)

Well I had a bit of a busy weekend, was fun :) Was good food wise, apart from Saturday night when I went to my friends house and we had frozen pizza, chocolate cake and nearly a whole box of Roses, and wine :S So I wasn't great then :S ha.

I am really tired today though, and have a cold :S but I shall not let that take me out of the zone. I haven't brought in lunch so I shall get a jacket tattie or something on my lunch break :)

Well I've had a good day food wise. I had a jacket potato for lunch with lots of salad and cottage cheese :) and then just now I was dyyyying for some chocolate, and I was actually hungry, so I went to the snack machine :S but i resisted!! and i went for some Walkers Baked crisps which are 8.3% fat, so not as bad as my choc option :) So i am proud of myself, and they were more filling than a choc bar :)

So now it's just tea... we have lots of healthy stuff in the freezer... or i might have a tin of soup as i got some nice freshly baked bread from the bakers....

I need to get on the Wii Fit tonight too :) so yays. I am happy with me.

Morning :)

Well I am proud of myself :) I had a totally good day yesterday :) I resisted chocolate and a midnight snack :)

Today I have an apple, banana and a yogurt for breakfast, I am going to chop the fruit and put the yogurt on top, then it'll seem more filling mentally... and it'll seem less like I am eating fruit.. I don't really like fruit...

I've not brought dinner with me again :( which is annoying as it works out so expensive to be buying dinner each day in the centre of the city :S I have to go to the post office too and since I only get a half hour lunch break then i'll just have to quickly grab some lunch... i shall what the healthiest thing in Prett is...

So I am smiley :) I didn't go on the Wii Fit last night though :( but I still walk to and from work each day which is tiring, so i don't mind too much.

Thank you Amby :)

Ha, well all I talk about in here is food.... I find it helps to write those thoughts down since i think about food a lot... and if i decide here what I am having for dinner and tea then it helps me stay healthy :) And I like to write what i've eaten so i can see over a week what i am eating.

So thanks for reading :) Hope you're having a good day :)

Thanks Gemstone :) I am well thanks, am tired though :S I couldn't put my book down til the early hours as it was so good! So I am regretting that today, ha.

Hope you're having a good day. I shall go and check your diary to see what you're up to :)

well I've got the flu at the moment and nothing in the house so am going to have to stock up on a few things.. really hate being ill and on this diet it is really getting me down!!

Aw sorry to hear that you're ill :( Hope you feel better soon, and in the mean time curl up with a duvet and a good book, or some films, get lots of rest :)

Yeah I know what you mean... it is always way harder to diet when you're ill :S I always feel really sorry for myself and therefore think I deserve to treat myself!

Looks like you're doing well though so far by your stats :D :D Well done!

Looks like you're doing really well Bon - hope you've had a good day x

Back