Hello S&S'rs!

rubberduck

I'm over from the lipotrim 100% after finding them so awful :jelous: couldn't imagine another shake! I started this morning on s&s and so far finding it the best diet yet :)

Lovely to meet you all and I can't wait to travel my GIANT weight loss journey with you. I have over 15st (yes, you read right.. 15st!:eek::eek::eek:) to lose!!!!!

amy xxx

Hey Rubberduck!! Welcome aboard! I did LT a few years back and agree it was awful - and yes S&S is far nicer and much cheaper from what I can remember! I love minimins as you get tonnes of support. I am back on the wagon to loose my baby weight.....there are some amazing success stories on here so you will get loads of inspiration and help....

VERY BEST OF LUCK!!!

Thank you Bea!! I'm really happy to have stumbled across s&s - so far is a godsend, something long term and sustainable which is just amazing. It is cheaper - you remember correctly :) ... and more convenient than me having to drag my little one to the pharmacy with me once a week (especially as it's a squeeze to get two normal sized people in at a time, let alone me and a wriggly nearly-2-year-old!) xxx

LOL...I remember the my chemist had a little curtained off area and I always seems to run out before I could get there to get my next load of packs!! Now they arrive to my front door. I found having a day each week to weigh myself to keep on track..and try to avoid the daily weigh in temptation!!!

Enjoy!

Rubber duck I wish u well. I hope we can be support to each other. I have 6 stone to lose. How u finding it??

Hi Amy! And others! I am starting sns Monday and have around 8 stone to lose. I did Lighterlife a couple of years ago and the forum really helped me through the tough times! Hoping this will be the same :) dreading the first week grump. I have forewarned family and work colleagues! I have tried most of the packs and they seem a lot more manageable than others I have had, I ended up only liking 4 Lighterlife products which got a little repetitive so I feel your lipotrim pain! Hope you're all having a good weekend. X

How u doing Georgina

Thank you Bea!! I'm really happy to have stumbled across s&s - so far is a godsend, something long term and sustainable which is just amazing. It is cheaper - you remember correctly :) ... and more convenient than me having to drag my little one to the pharmacy with me once a week (especially as it's a squeeze to get two normal sized people in at a time, let alone me and a wriggly nearly-2-year-old!) xxx

How's it going?

Hi Lisa! Going well! Found it pretty easy to adjust and it's day 6 for me now. All the struggles I have had are the same as I did last time: don't want to eat the packs, struggle to eat 3 inc meal (manage 2 then have to force the 3rd!), feeling a bit sick etc. weirdly it seems easier for me now because I knew to expect it? Just taking one day at a time because I will be here a good long while!! How about you? And everyone else?? I have also tried to resist weighing and contemplated doing week 1 (on ll I had no bars and no food and lost 11lbs so will be interesting to compare week 1 loss) and then only weighing fortnightly/monthly after that. What does everyone else do??
Georgina x

Hey I'm new to this one but have done ll previously but I've had 2 babies since then and now have a whopping 9st to lose, long road but we're all on it together!

hi every1 im starting sas diet tomorrow got 6 stone to lose be nice for us to support each other let you no how much i lose next week fingers crossed

dee-dee-1970 said:
hi every1 im starting sas diet tomorrow got 6 stone to lose be nice for us to support each other let you no how much i lose next week fingers crossed

Hi dee dee

I am on day 4 today we have the same amount to lose that I am hoping for by December - all being well - how you finding the diet

Hi both of you, I too have 6 stone to lose. I'm on day 7 so weighing in tomorrow, quite excited. I'm really hoping to get most of it off by mid August, maybe a little optimistic!

Hi started this morning and also have 6stone to lose

May the force be with you :)

Re: Hello S&S'rs!

Hiya all. Ive got about 8 stones to lose. Starting sas the week after this. On antibiotics at the mo so waiting to shift this cold before i start. Chomping at the bit to start here. Good luck yall. X

I'm on day 5 now, finding it ok although gave in to temptation for one meal yesterday BUT i drew a line and didnt let it get out of hand and straight back on it today without a single thought of cheating. Big thing for me as normally i'd have thought "oh well i cheated may aswell binge"

Back