• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello

jam

Hello there guys, Would be well chuffed if i could joins ya's. I joined my local SW group today and have come away feeling very positive indeed!
I have done SW before about 2 years ago when i had just had my 2nd child, the time wasnt right for me then. Since then tho i have done ww and cd twice even three times over unsuccessfully :sigh: . Anyways, i really wanna do it this time and my head is in the right place i feel. (dont wanna be a fat bird this chrimbo)
Not used a forum before either so plse be patient!!!
Hope to chat to you all soon. Jam ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Welcome aboard Jam:welcome:, you will get loads of help and advise from here, we are a great bunch of losers (weight loss kind) lol. xxx Loobylou

stacey

i love minimins me :)
hey

welcome to minimins :) nice to meet u

i started sw last week and tomorrow is my first weigh in :)

good luck with ur journey, i look forward to hearing of ur losses

xxx

Taz

Spam Hunter
Cheers guys, i'm sure i will be addicted too pretty soon x
Oh you will and as yet there is no known cure! Symptoms include weight loss, keyboard attached to fingertips and more friends.

Welcome to the forum and to SW, we are a friendly bunch here so make yourself at home x

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Welcome to the board. It's great on here and you can guarantee that any questions you have will be answered by one of us!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 3
Introductions 0
Introductions 7
Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary 11
Cambridge Weight Plan 22