Helloooo...and SORRY...

debz32

Gold Member
...I've not been around...did anyone miss me ?? wot ? NO ??!!!

just kiddin...seriously...hope you all had a fab time and are looking forward to a SLIM wonderful 2007......

I had a bit of an (unplanned ! oops) break from CD...enjoyed my dinner and couple of family entertaining nites...complete with wine :eek:

Weighed myself yesterday and was surprised to find that I was 12st 10....so 'only' put on 5lbs....plan on having AAM tonite and get back on that SS - wagon in the morning...

I'm just over a stone from goal and haven't cheated once since 19th August so I have really enjoyed my couple of days break...but kinda looking forward to the discipline of SS again from tomorrow.....:)

I hit the big FOUR-OH on the 24th of Jan so REALLY wanna be at goal by then...especially cos OH is taking me away for a romantic 4-day break at a LUXURY Spa....YAY !!!

Anyhow...I'm rambling (again..;) ) - hope u are all well....

and want to wish you all a

HEALTHY, HAPPY, SLIM 2007 !!!
lotsa love

Debz
xxx

Happy New Year to you, hun!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers Isobel !!!

Just raising a glass (of wine...:eek: ) to you too babe.....

HAPPY 2007 to us all .....hic !!!

just muckin' !!

don't be alarmed...stepping away from the wine.......:rolleyes:

Debz
xx

:) Lets put it down to a treat as you have done really well. You will soon knock that stone off and you have a good holiday.

Have a good new year and we will speak to you soon.

Nick :)

:) Lets put it down to a treat as you have done really well. You will soon knock that stone off and you have a good holiday.

Have a good new year and we will speak to you soon.

Nick :)

TOO RIGHT Nick !!!

GOAL here I come......

thanx for your good wishes....LOVE MINIMINS :D

Wishing you a FAB 2007 as well babe....

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz,

Missed ya hunni!

You deserved that few days break hun and I really hope you enjoyed yourself.

Good luck getting back on that ss wagon.

Go girl!!!

Best wishes for the new year hunni!

xx

You can get back on easily, I did it after a short holiday, day 2 was hard, but think beyond that and you will be fine x

Back