HELP!!! Brain picking required :)

Willbesize12

Started S&S yesterday (14th). really have not felt that hungry today, is this normal:confused: or am I doing something wrong:confused:

Here's what iv had: Day 1- Breakfast - Cafe Latte Shake Hot + tsp Coffee
Snack - 1 Chocolate Praline Bar
Dinner - S&S Curry + 200g Mushrooms + 100g Grilled Chicken
Drinks - 5pts Water, 2 Mugs Black Coffee, 250ml Coke Zero

Day 2 - Breakfast - Vanilla Shake Hot + tsp Coffee
Dinner - S&S Macaroni + 200g Steamed Broccoli + 100g Grilled Chicken Breast
Drinks - 5pts Water, 500ml Coke Zero, 2 Mugs Tea + Skimmed Milk & 1 Sweetener in each.

Thanks in advance :D

It could be that you are really focused and/or you've found the ketosis fairy quickly. I did as well (and didn't low carb before starting) and I wondered if it is that my normal diet isn't actually that bad. Also, I've only lost 10lbs in my first two weeks which I expected in the first week alone. I'm not complaining, it just shows that we are all different.

Most importantly, well done on a good start. Keep the focus and enjoy the ride xx

I go into ketosis quickly and easily too! Don't worry - you're lucky... On your day 2 listing I can only see 2 packs and protein - you did have 3 packs didn't you?

Weasey - i think today is day 2 if i'm reading it right, so will have one for dinner i presume!! Looks good to me though! Keep at it!! xxx

I went into ketosis very quickly this time, previously it took longer, I think it was due to me being more active.
It sounds fine to me too, I find the whole journey has ups and downs ketosis or not so keep the positive feelings in mind incase you have a rough day (dont want to put a downer on it) you might just have a super positive attitude! :)

I had a bar last night with a cuppa for my third :) today is day 3 & still feeling goodish. Showing 1.5 on ketostix. Have been out walking with the little one in his pram everyday! Kicked my butt into positivity before starting this after many tears through Christmas when I realised how heavy I'd got! Thank you ladies very much for your advice/support I appreciate it very much! New scales arrived today but I'm hanging off till the end of week 1 to jump on. Hope u r all well! gxx

Just popped on to say good luck x
I think you know you're in the right place (headwise) when you finally see how big you are. I know my hubbys family keep telling me I've lost sooo much weigh when really it's not *that* much (I'm not belittling it, I know 18lbs is a good loss but I have 20+ more to go!) It makes me wonder if I wasn't really seeing the real me and didn't realise how big I actually was........I just know that I was uncomfortable and my knees had started to hurt quite a lot.

You're doing really well, don't wish hunger upon yourself!

At the back of my head I knew I had put on weight but I suppose I'd chosen to put it aside. We then fell pregnant with our second son (12) year gap! Weighed myself at Christmas & thought I'd ate an adult never mind given birth to a little one in October :) gave up smoking & have stayed off for 2 years so if I van do that I'm telling myself I can do this! gxx

Back