HELP !!Day 24 and really unsure if i should continue

Ok I am on day 24 and have now lost total of 23lb.
However, I continue to feel unwell headache, hungry and sick after shake or soup.

Really want to continue but finding evry day hard :(
What does not help is hubby joined me 14 days ago to support me and seems to be sailing through
Although very pleased for him not good for me

Has anyone else continued to fel rough three weeks in ??

I wonder if you have a fast gut (my Hubby has)
do you mean that you feel shaky after eating, or weak & shaky X time after ?

maybe you should think about doing the working solution i.e. 3 shakes a day, and 1 meal of recommended food (see Yambabes thread for food ideas)

Thanks Maggie have talked to hubby and i need to have day of thursday as i have a buisness conference and dinner dance which i cant get out of so am going to perserver till then then rethink plan
;)

My OH is doing this with me too and he's coped amazingly on it whereas I have struggled physically. Even now 2 weeks in he is fine and I am tired, spotty and moody, lol. You've done really well hun.

Hey :)

First of all - WELL DONE on your 23lb off! That's amazing, and only a teeny tiny bit to go til 2 stone, well done you!

I found when I was having the soup at work, I felt really nauseous and like I had an upset stomach after eating it, which wasn't happening at the weekend when I was having the soup at home. Changed the way I made the soup at work and now all is okay :) I used to just dump the powder in a bowl, boil the kettle and add water to to, but if you make it in a pan, add the water slowly and boil it up like regular soup, all is fine. When I make it like this I don't feel sick after having it.

The shakes are really nice in a big pint glass with plenty of ice, they taste nice and refreshing that way. And are you having plenty of water, especially during the day? I find I feel rotten if I don't have enough water.

Hope this helps xx

I have just bought a bag of ice, I struggle with water and this is another way to get some extra. well done on your loss xx

Back