HELP! HEL! HELP! PLEASE!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
ok now ive just found myself crying over the pasta bake ive made for my fella and baby:cry:, chewing small bits and spitting it out before anything goes down. thats so sad but im hungry and feel sick and dizzy! ive drank untolds amount of water which isnt helping and had 2packs already today which i must ad are nasty! i dont know what to do i need to get this weight off but its proving to be so hard!

yummy mummy u need to chill a sec

now, close ur eyes and deep breaths - and imagine picking up a handful of pasta bake and smearing it all over ur thighs.....cos hun thats where it will stick!!! now....

scream at the top of ur lungs then smile like a maniac and turn the cold tap on - then guzzle!!!

you can get through this

you know it.....i know it....and everyone else on this forum knows it.....all u have to do is....DO IT!!!!

now come on ...............chin up missus!!!!

hugsssssssssssssssss

you are in ketosis ... so this is head hunger... grab yourself a black coffee and dive in a bath.
Even chewing food and spitting it out is bad as you get some of the cals!
Tomorrow.... split your packs into 6 small meals and spread them out so you can have them when you are your hungriest!
You can do it... you've done the hard part of getting into ketoland!!! Stick with it.. Get hubby to look after the kids and have an early night xx

Hi
I know its hard..really I do ,but you need to keep telling yourself that you CAN do this.The reality is that you CAN do this. We are all here to help.Be strong,have a bath or a walk.Put babe in the buggy and go for it.:) The feeling will pass.Honest.
Try to think positive thoughts.Keep your chin up.It will be worth it.

is yummy mummy called lisa too??? wow this is gonna get confusing :D

thanks all but i cant stop crying my belly really hurts but i want the weight off so bad too, ive just had a bath and goona try and have an early night, my cdc told me if i need it then a tin of tuna will be ok eat, i had a piece of turkey the size of a 5p but spat it out coz of the guilt, i want the weekend to hurry up and come so that weigh in day is there

yummy mummy u need to chill a sec

now, close ur eyes and deep breaths - and imagine picking up a handful of pasta bake and smearing it all over ur thighs.....cos hun thats where it will stick!!! now....

scream at the top of ur lungs then smile like a maniac and turn the cold tap on - then guzzle!!!

you can get through this

you know it.....i know it....and everyone else on this forum knows it.....all u have to do is....DO IT!!!!

now come on ...............chin up missus!!!!

hugsssssssssssssssss

I'm loving this post. Is this day 2 for you? If so then maybe you're not in ketosis yet. Once it kicks in then you'll feel a whole lot better. Just a couple more days to go hun.xx

ive checked with the ketostix and there saying im in very mild ketosis!
i know the pasta bake on the thighs is making me feel ill, nasty!

DON'T EAT THE TUNA!!!!! once you start picking so early on it will become a habit, and this can spiral into a full on binge!!! And it is also extra cals which can affect your losses!!!!

Please just go to bed and sleep! You will feel better in the morning!

It is harder to get back into LT after eating and you really don't want that hun x x xPromise it will get better xxxx

i hope so i can remember it being hard last time but not this hard! and im only on day 2!

always happy to help yummy!!! :D

now ketosis is something to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!! the tummy pains are a sign ur bod is working at shedding some pounds....the crying is detox!! you will be fine....honest :)

the first week is the biggest mountain to climb - once we have got over it - any other obstacle we come across will be a breeze - u can do this. We are both getting weighed at the end of the week - and how proud will we be of ourselves when we get through it!!! It will be the biggest buzz ever.... i want you there celebrating beside me hun...you can get through this... u can!!!

Yummy, in a couple of days you'll look back and wonder why you felt this way. Until then you must try and keep your mind off food and on the newer slimmer you.

I have to cook for my 3 children and there are days when I'd do anything for a nibble of their pasta bake, pizza or lasagne!! It's the cooked cheese on top that does it! A big sniff and I'm over it!

Just a few more days - stick with it hunny, you can do it.

x

it is had cooking for others, but i keep thinking that if i was as energetic as them (sport every night) i could eat what they eat. but i'm not a very sporty person and don't want to be, so i've got to diet.

saying that ive bought some tiny freezer tubs and if i cook something extra special, i freeze a portion to have at some point in the future, i've frozen some moussaka so far (dont cook it that often only 2/3 times a year) so mentally i think i can have it , just not right now:D:D:D:D.

may not work for everyone but its helping me get through the hard times.

stay strong... it will so be worth it... xox

Yummy
I used to taste food and spit last year before my pregnancy. I only lost 2lb on my second week.
The cd also says that if u taste ur mouth comes out of ketoses and u get pangs of hunger.So don'tdon't taste.
Ur gonna do really well on this diet and the hunger will go away as everyone says. It will be so so worth it. Stay calm.

thanks everyone for replying ive just had a choc orange shake alough it was nasty i feel a bit better, got a busy week for the rest of it so should go fast, (or lets hope so) i just want this first week over with NOW!!!!!

Yummy Mummy, hang in there, it will get easier and then you'll be an even yummier mummy!! In my first few days I just went to bed early, I found it helps. You will make it through this and come out smiling!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w4ZKf3f/]
weight.png

[/url]

i really hope so i really dont want to fair but i cant stop thinking that i will x

thanks everyone for replying ive just had a choc orange shake alough it was nasty i feel a bit better, got a busy week for the rest of it so should go fast, (or lets hope so) i just want this first week over with NOW!!!!!

Well done for resisting earlier. See you are strong.:D

Back