I realise now ive been eating too much I am an emotional eater and need help
today ive had : -

1 banana & fromage frais
1 large jacket potato
1 tin of beans
half a pot of cottage cheese
another banana and fromage frais

No syns

SEE WHAT I MEAN AND I HAVEN'T HAD MY EVENING MEAL YET!!!!

oh and can too many carbs retain water and make you bloated???

That's not eating too much at all!! Just remember that you should stop eating when you are full and you dot have to clear away everything on your plate. Remember to eat lots of speed foods to bulk your meals out and you will be less prone to snack.

Thats not that much!! Crickey. Calm down relax.

Eat when your hungry and eat until your full, not stuffed and it'll all be ok :)

P.s. yes carbs can do that to some people, depends on you.

xx

Why is that eating too much? That looks a great healthy plan.

Banana & FF for breakfast - no problem.

Jacket, beans & cheese for lunch - no problem.

Bana and FF for snack - no problem.

No syns - great.

What's the problem? :confused: I eat more than that by lunch that on a lot of days! If it was bad stuff fine but its not, its all free. :)

this amount happens every day for the past week though

It looks like a normal healthy amount to me. If you were eating less than that Id be worried.

In fact Im worried that youre worried about it :confused: Relax and take a breather :)

I don't think that's too much. Unless you are stuffing yourself when you really don't need to, then you'll be fine.

If you're concerned about portion size, just put small amounts on your plate. If you want more then you can always have a second helping :)

thank you I just feel like i'm eating alot! and i am bloated i think red days may be better for me and have the comfort of a green day every now and again its the carb thing i think!

It could well be the carbs so it's a good idea to try a red day. What about EE? Do you think that might work for you?

I find red and green days easier to stick too!
Just love my carbsxxx

Yep, I would just say more superfree. Whether its red, green or EE. Up the superfree :)

Looks fine to me in terms of quantity - I often eat that much or more by the time I get to my evening meal.

I find that if I stick to plan really well, the more I eat, the more weight I lose. Other than the other week when I had tonsilitis and didn't eat for 3-4 days, had a great loss of 3 1/2 lbs... but most of it went straight back on once I started to eat again!

I have also found that if I use my syns for wine then I lose more as well, as opposed to if I have used the syns for food items... bizarre!

I have also found that if I use my syns for wine then I lose more as well, as opposed to if I have used the syns for food items... bizarre!

I find this too. However, the food I consume the day AFTER I've had the wine certainly makes up for it!!

Little Miss Determined said:
I realise now ive been eating too much I am an emotional eater and need help
today ive had : -

1 banana & fromage frais
1 large jacket potato
1 tin of beans
half a pot of cottage cheese
another banana and fromage frais

No syns

SEE WHAT I MEAN AND I HAVEN'T HAD MY EVENING MEAL YET!!!!

oh and can too many carbs retain water and make you bloated???

Don't see how that is too much? That's just like brunch for me when I'm on plan 110% :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Before deciding to change to red, give your body a chance to get used to the increased carbs - make sure you are drinking enough water as this helps. I think some people are too quick to assume that green days don't work for them.

because i feel bloated and it feels wrong being able to eat so much!! I am also on tablets that slow your metabolism down and fear that part of the point of eating as much as you like is to speed the metabolism up when because i'm on these tablets it wont it'll just go on as fat!

you on your first week? you have to have faith! I felt stuffed silly first week and lost 6.5lb I eat like a horse and lose as do everyone on SW its proven to work so have faith in it :)

I think you have been reading too many posts where others have suggested limiting certain foods like yoghurt and beans and possibly got yourself fretting too much? Just I've noticed you've posted about similar things and you sound quite panicky. Please take to heart what others have said in this thread, you're menu looks fine for sw. I do agree about upping your superfrees. Drink plenty of water too it'll help with the bloating. A red day could be a good idea for some variety, make sure to eat all your healthy extras too x

Back