help me fit into alton towers

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 6 September 2010 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Right...

Last time i went alton towers was in 2006, i had just got with my OH and we went there with his family. It has got to be the most horrid day that my weight has held me back ever!:cry:i was only 16! But i could not fit on anything, if i did it was with two of the people running the rides pushing really hard to get the bar down! :wave_cry:

Anyway,i have promised my neice and OH that we will go for halloween! and now im sh*tting it!! I have no idea what size you have to be to fit on the rides! but id say im about the same size now as i was then! [18ish], So i need an arsee kicking soi i can lose as much weight as possible lol, iv not cheated so far, so im doing well! lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Kimmie,

Congrats on your fab weight loss so far. Im a size 16 just now (althought the jeans are getting a little tight) and im sure the last time i was at the fairground i could fit into the rides pretty well :) dont put yourself down chick, you've done really well to lose what you've lost. I hope i have fab losses like that when i finally start xx

4. LovelyLauren

LovelyLauren My husband = My hero

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet ss
    Hiya babe

well, I went to Alton towers 3 weeks
    ago and it was THE single moat humiliating day of my
    life!

My huband had to literally slam me into the rides because as well as being a size 20 iv got gigantic boobs.... which were spilling out between the bars it was horrible!

I absolutely know what u mean!

My friend who came is a size 16 and she had loads of room!

You will be fine keep goin as u are and you'll hve room for someoneelse to jump in next to you!!

Xxxx

5. cazzabella78

cazzabella78 staying positive

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you would think in this day in age that the rides would be designed to cater for all shapes and sizes, especially the bar that goes across.

6. miss-r

miss-r I can do it!!

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    I know what you mean kimmie and LovelyLauren, Its not nice is it.

I went to Alton towers a couple of years ago and I wasn't allowed on one of the rides. I tried and the safety bar thing wouldn't close and I had to get off the ride. I was probably a size 18-20 at the time.
    I'm even bigger now (but not for long as i'm on the cambridge diet).

It was very embarrassing, I haven't been back since. Which is a shame as I don't live too far from there. Would love to go back and fit easily into all the rides.

7. rose1987

rose1987 reaching my goal

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Kimmie you can do it , i have faith in you ! I would love to go i mite ask other half if he fancy going there with me get nanny to have the kiddies:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.