Help need to work my hips

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
I have always had big hips but now they are fat

which fair enough im loosing weight they will eventually go, but i really feel i need to target them

I have a flat bum so if i wear trousers that fit my hips they fall down cause of me bum if i wear them that fit me bum i get muffin tops

and belts atre not an option when im running after 2 kids in the morning its a case of shove on trousers

I have been trying the power of 3 dvd but it was working mainly my legs and over worked them

so i jus want to target these hips

What abut a hips, bums and tums aerobics class? Or I think Rosemary Conley had a couple of books or dvd's showing exercises specifically for that area?

I've lost an inch from my hips in two weeks after starting EA Sports Active! I reckon it's all the lunges, you can really feel the sideways ones.

I have always had big hips but now they are fat

which fair enough im loosing weight they will eventually go, but i really feel i need to target them

I have a flat bum so if i wear trousers that fit my hips they fall down cause of me bum if i wear them that fit me bum i get muffin tops
Hello Louisa, I have the same problem, and it's quite unsightly. Squats and lunges are pretty good. Also Pilates, by working the core. Even when I was "normal weight" my hips were a problem, so I'm really targeting that area 4x a week, and it seems to be working. Hope this helps

ooo i love lunges (okay is that sad?) i didnt know they work ur hips

well i aignt done nothing cause ill :(

Back