help please!

hottot

hey there im sophie im a discover plan gold member but just started doing the pro points. im planning on only using my daily 29 points unless i have a meal out or something. 29 seems ever such alot to use i used to be on 18 ? does this way work?

s bullivant

Hi, I haven't been on the plan long but the points values have gone up for most things, so you're not necessarily eating much more, I'd stick with the extras though if I was you, I've still lost weight with them.

Good luck.

cheers !

well ill see how i get on this week sticking to dailys then mayybe add the weekly next wk

Hi, I haven't been on the plan long but the points values have gone up for most things, so you're not necessarily eating much more, I'd stick with the extras though if I was you, I've still lost weight with them.

Good luck.

after a few days you'll forget about the old points:)i thought i'd never get used to it but i did:)

You'll see that 18 points is probably roughly the same as 29pp. A lot of things are higher points (and a couple are lower too). I did discovery last year but much prefer propoints because I'm not hungry all the time anymore :D x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back