Help - Take Away Advise - Extra Easy

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by sealy27, 21 March 2010 Social URL.

1. sealy27

sealy27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hello ladies!

Hope everyone is having a good sunday!

I need some advise please...Doing Extra easy...will be having a take away tonight (2nd date - don't want to say on a diet)...What would be the best things to have from an Indian or Chinese?

I'm guessing boiled rice from either (no syns)...but what accompanyment (SP?)...I haven't had any syns today and have accumalated about 15...so should be plenty to have nice take away?!

I guess chicken tikka may be low syns? Not sure about Chinese though?! Eek!

Please help!

Thanks
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amy2307

amy2307 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i like chicken dansak with boiled rice - 6.5 syns :) yum yum!! Enjoy whatever you choose!! x

4. sealy27

sealy27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thanks alot guys for your replies...I've had a read through the take out forum and the Dhansk sounds lovely...I really love chick peas!

Chinese...i think I'll have chicken and CAshew nuts (8.5 syns!) and boiled rice!

yum!

xx

5. NewSlimmerMe

NewSlimmerMe Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world - Body Optimise
    I believe that a dhansak is made with lentils, not chickpeas. The only time you would get chickpeas in it would be if it was a vegetarian dhansak.

6. Zimara

Zimara Yummy mummy to be!

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.36%)
    Diet:
    Atkins - ANA
    from the chinese i would have pork/chicken chop suey (5.5syns) and salt and pepper ribs (chilli & garlic dressing) (6syns). That normally fills me but you can always add boiled rice if you fancy too.

7. JAM21

JAM21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(10.83%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - for a Chinese, what about dry spare ribs with sprinkle of lemon juice to start followed by either a chicken or king prawn chow mein? Our local Chinese offers a "healthy option" to most of their meals on request - you pay a little extra, but they will cook the meal fresh using less salt, fat etc. I've been on SW diet since 01 March - and have had the above as a Friday or Saturday night treat for the past couple of weeks and still loose at my Monday weigh in! Whatever you chose , have a good evening!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.