Help - Take Away Advise - Extra Easy

sealy27

Hello ladies!

Hope everyone is having a good sunday!

I need some advise please...Doing Extra easy...will be having a take away tonight (2nd date - don't want to say on a diet)...What would be the best things to have from an Indian or Chinese?

I'm guessing boiled rice from either (no syns)...but what accompanyment (SP?)...I haven't had any syns today and have accumalated about 15...so should be plenty to have nice take away?!

I guess chicken tikka may be low syns? Not sure about Chinese though?! Eek!

Please help!

Thanks
xx

Thanks alot guys for your replies...I've had a read through the take out forum and the Dhansk sounds lovely...I really love chick peas!

Chinese...i think I'll have chicken and CAshew nuts (8.5 syns!) and boiled rice!

yum!

xx

I believe that a dhansak is made with lentils, not chickpeas. The only time you would get chickpeas in it would be if it was a vegetarian dhansak.

from the chinese i would have pork/chicken chop suey (5.5syns) and salt and pepper ribs (chilli & garlic dressing) (6syns). That normally fills me but you can always add boiled rice if you fancy too.

Hi - for a Chinese, what about dry spare ribs with sprinkle of lemon juice to start followed by either a chicken or king prawn chow mein? Our local Chinese offers a "healthy option" to most of their meals on request - you pay a little extra, but they will cook the meal fresh using less salt, fat etc. I've been on SW diet since 01 March - and have had the above as a Friday or Saturday night treat for the past couple of weeks and still loose at my Monday weigh in! Whatever you chose , have a good evening!!

Back