Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. gailmcf

gailmcf Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry for being a pain to everyone!

I am due to go out tomorrow night for a very late xmas dinner and am worrying what way to point my dinner. I will be having:

Starter:
    • Brie ( I think its battered or whatever way they serve it!)

Dinner:
    • Roast Turkey
    • Carrots
    • Potatoes
    • Gravy
    Dessert:
    • Cheese Board

I really am not looking forward to this and as you can see what I am eating is all high! I will have my 29 points plus the 49 points and maybe a small drink.

Thanks all!

:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    dont worry about it,,just enjoy it,,if you want you could ask for baked potato instead of mash,,handy on the drink!!but i go crazy when i see cheese board,,wish i was going:D

4. gailmcf

gailmcf Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18.78%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    in work we are all on diets between weight watchers and unislim. i probably wont eat all the dinner as I find if I have the starter I will be full up and the same with dessert thinking if having a drink it will be a vodka or malibu with diet lemonade.
    To be honest none of us are actually looking forward to it and I think me more so cause I lost 2lb last night and think that I will have it back on again next week!!

I may get on the wii fit tonight and saturday for an hour!

Thank you for your help :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.