Help!!

LucyB1

Hi. I'm new to minimins, and I've been on Exante for a week and 5 days (who's counting?!), my problem lies in the fact that I'm feeling absolutely exhausted, I really have no energy. Does anyone have any good ideas about why, or what I should be doing to make it all a little less painful!
Thanks.:eek:

Do you know if you are anaemic? Perhaps you could have a chat to your doctor? If this is the case you may need vitamin B

Usually when people go into ketosis they have a surge of energy.

If I felt like you I would add a meal, something very low carb Like a chicken breast, with a cup of greens and make a soup thick for a sauce, just for a few days, you will still be in ketosis BUT you will get them extra calories aswel.

If you're finding you have no energy then maybe you could switch to working solution where you add a meal a day plus have your packs.

Could you have knocked yourself out of ketosis? I keep doing it (oops) and have no energy until I get back into ketosis. When Im in ketosis, I do notice that by the end of the day Im knackered & have to go to bed a bit earlier, but I make up for in in the morning as Im up early & full of energy.

Back