Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Help!!

Discussion in 'Exante' started by LucyB1, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. LucyB1

LucyB1 New Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi. I'm new to minimins, and I've been on Exante for a week and 5 days (who's counting?!), my problem lies in the fact that I'm feeling absolutely exhausted, I really have no energy. Does anyone have any good ideas about why, or what I should be doing to make it all a little less painful!
    Thanks.:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Do you know if you are anaemic? Perhaps you could have a chat to your doctor? If this is the case you may need vitamin B

Usually when people go into ketosis they have a surge of energy.

If I felt like you I would add a meal, something very low carb Like a chicken breast, with a cup of greens and make a soup thick for a sauce, just for a few days, you will still be in ketosis BUT you will get them extra calories aswel.

4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    If you're finding you have no energy then maybe you could switch to working solution where you add a meal a day plus have your packs.

5. Gemmafs100

Gemmafs100 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Could you have knocked yourself out of ketosis? I keep doing it (oops) and have no energy until I get back into ketosis. When Im in ketosis, I do notice that by the end of the day Im knackered & have to go to bed a bit earlier, but I make up for in in the morning as Im up early & full of energy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.