Henna's diary losing weight is hard!!

Sorry to read that you're feeling like crap! Maybe it's because you reached target and felt so good and then relaxed a bit, which is inevitable as you try to work out the maintenance aspect... and tied in with that, it could also be because you've lost that sense of purpose. For a good while now you've been working hard towards a point which you set ... and now that you've got there that purpose which has always been in the back of your mind has gone. So perhaps you're feeling a bit bewildered?

Just remember you've done extremely well - don't be too hard on yourself. Try and stay on plan-ish til your holiday and then have a wonderful time without a care or SW thought in your head. Any damage done can and will be undone when you get home! You can do it!!

Keep your chin up and remember you're looking and feeling great! Perhaps you need to set yourself a new goal and I don't really mean a weight related one, perhaps a fitness challenge or a learn something new challenge? Something to replace "target".

Anyway, those are a few thoughts, which are probably all crap, but they're my thoughts from my lunatic mind :rotflmao: :p

Thanks ozzie i think you really have summed it up for me!

Last edited:
have a lovely holiday, you have done really well so far and you will get to your new target as you are proof that the plan works:)

Morning my lovelies!!

Righty of to find those books and magazines! Will update with weigh in results later!:D

Last edited:
Ok so Weigh in was a disaster! I put on wait for it................................................................. A whopping 7lbs!

Tomorrow will be my first day back on track as i have just eaten jammie dogders to cheer me up! So my plan for food tomorrow is this

extra easy day
breakfast
Magic porridge Hex b
banana and easy peeler

Lunch
Leftover Tuna crunch pasta. Basically tuna and pasta with mushrooms,onion,cucumber,sweetcorn and peppers made with a tablespoon of salad cream 2.5syns
yoghurt

Dinner
Will either be quorn sausages or pork chops with mashed potato,peas and sweetcorn
banana and strawberries with 2 mini meringues 2syns and squirty cream 1 syn

My hex a will be milk in teas and coffees at work and will probably have a few more syns in the evening maybe make my syns up to 10 for the day.

I think i will be ok and i feel ready to get going i am hoping that i will be able to shift a few pounds this week and hoping most of my whopping gain is water retention! Might just be wishful thinking!

Last edited:
welcome back from your holiday, sounds like you had a great time, you'll soon shift those 7 lbs and more. Good idea to get back to basics and follow the plan like a newbie, think i need to do the same. Good luck this week.

Glad you had a great holiday- it's good to see you back all chirpy and cheerful! I bet if you manage to get 100% into it like you first started then those 7lbs will be gone in no time at all. Hopefully you'll get a good loss in week 1 to inspire you to great things :fingerscrossed:

Thank you all for your lovely replies! !

My plan for tomorrow is this...

extra easy
Breakfast
Magic porridge Hex b

Lunch
Cous cous salad
banana and easy peeler and yoghurt

dinner
Spag bol

Hex a will be milk again! Love a nice cup of tea!

Anyway will stop rabbiting now! Have a good evening all!! x

Last edited:
Todays plan didnt quite go as i said! I have stayed on plan but have changed to a green day as i didnt get organised last night!!!

Green day
breakfast
2x wholemeal toasts, extra light flora 2 syns hexb

Lunch
Cous cous salad
yoghurt

dinner
pasta n sauce and 2x quorn burgers 1 syn
5x laughing cow light hexa

banana, light squirty cream 1 syn 2x mini meringues 2syns

snacks
1 slice sw quiche
1x ginger nut 2.5 syns
1x ravishing ruby hifi hexb
1x french fries 4syns
Milk hex a in tea!

Im feeling much better today the sluggish and bloated feeling has passed which is good! Loving being back on plan too! So lets hope it shows next week!

Weekend here already! Where is all this time going!!

So today is extra easy

Breakfast
2xwholemeal toast hexb
scrambled egg butter 1 syn ketchup 1 syn

lunch
ham, tomato, cucumber, pickled onion, cottage cheese, 2x crackerbread 2syns
activia ff cherry, banana

dinner
sheperds pie
peas and sweetcorn
activia ff yog

hex a milk

syns
Will probably have a curly wurly 6

Total syns 10

Hope you all have a good weekend! x

Last edited:
Well just got back from weigh in and im pleased to report a 3.5lb loss!! Hooray! I love this plan!it!!

Last edited:
Today im planning a green day i think! Well its more a free day if that makes sense!

Breakfast
activia ff
apple
banana

lunch
5x wholegrain crackerbread hexb
5x laughing cow deli blue cheese hex a VERY YUMMY!
activia ff yog
banana

dinner
Sw quiche
salad
jacket potato

other hex a milk in my tea at work!

Still have another hex b which i dont know what to use it for?? may have marmite on toast later?

Syns
french fries 4 syns
pink and white 2.5
curly wurly 6 syns

Work again tomorrow so will probably make a nice pasta salad to take. will be getting organised later on!

Last edited:
Hey all!!!

Today has been another green day!

Breakfast
2x activia ff yogs
banana

lunch
5x wholegrain crackerbread hexb
5x deli light blue cheese hexa
banana, orange

dinner
smash pizza topped with onion, mushrooms, peppers,
28g cheddar hex

snack
3x pagencrisp bread hex
cottage cheese ff

syn
crisps 6 syn
biscuit 2.5 syns
curly wurly 6 syns

Last edited:
Good for you for not letting it get to you, I suggest remembering that they won't get far in life being so rude and that you are the better person, harsh comments usually mean insecurities either way.

Well done on keeping up with the healthy eating :)!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend im sure i will updated tomorrow on my Pj day!LOl!

Last edited:
Will updated later on my weigh in results!

Last edited:
Ok confession time! Been a very bad girl! Basically for no reason at all i have been off plan since thursday night! I have been ok during the day but night times have been a nightmare! I wont go into what i have eaten and drunk because i am drawing a line under it!

I seriously need a kick up the bum! I have reset my target and if i continue on like this i will never get to it! I have got 17 weeks till my next holiday!! LOVE IT!! So im going to be realistic and go for 1lb a week hoping to only lose 14lbs really but that will give me a few weeks where i can relax a little in case of going out or anything that might come up!

I have also decided to scap the post weigh in treat because it is not helping me it makes me crave more bad food during the week! I woke up this morning and decided i have to do it! So whenever i feel like im going to be bad i shall be logging on! So expect a lot posts from me!

Weigh in is tonight and im praying for a sts! Please god!! Then its full steam ahead 1lb target loss for this week! Slow and steady!

Will updated later on my weigh in results!

I know exactly how you feel! The last two weeks I have not been able to keep my momentum up! I was on plan all week this week until yday when oh bought a big bag of buttons back from his nans and I ate them all! He didn't even have one! I do blame him cos if he didn't bring them into the house then i wouldn't have eaten them! teehee! I also have been craving french stick with real butter! Something I never had before sw! Weird! I put on 1.5lbs last week and I reckon a 1lb this week so thats guna be a third of what I have lost back on in 2 weeks! :( The lady that started with me has lost 1st 1lb im gutted! Everyone keeps asking me how I am doing and the answer is always the same cos i keep losing it then putting it on! But I am buying a new sporty car, and I don't want my arms to wobbling when I take the roof down! Soo I will be skinny! hehe Sorry for having a rant on your page! I lost myself for a moment! haha ! Good luck with this week! I hope you do well! xxx

Back