Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

fern, jus had a look at ur before and after pics (cos recently got over 50 posts, it took long enough) and u look really fantastic, u must b so proud of urself!! im sure ur OH is really proud of u too :) hav u always been 100% on plan, reading ur diary, seems as tho ur always so organised or was it a bumpy ride?

Im always as organised as i can be, but i try not to be really uptitght about it all.. i think no matter how naughty youv been, your never off the plan aslong as you count it and move on.. so yeah, i would say im always on the plan! and thank you :)

- So today has been hectic! OH's neice turned 6 and oh my gosh, i think i tacked 15 screaming kids in various ages quite well, for what was shockingly only about 3 hours, but seemed like a life time.. Little bit peed at OH as since football season started he seesm to have just zoned out of reality. but nvm.

Todays been

shape yog and a hifi bar ..2 apples

lunch was a roast dinner

turkey, peas, carrots, cabbage, new pots and two roasted, and a splashing of gravey. im counting as 4 as didnt ahve much but suire it was made with fat and 2 syns for poss oil.

4+2=6..

and i ate the tinest bit of home pizza? not 2 sure about this..

tea is pasta with cheese and whatever i can find to stick on top of it? LOL

not very exciting .. sorry!! xx

oo todays not been going well, not so much food wise.. just in general i feel a bit crap.. which really i have no reason to, but thats just that lol.

todays

2 alpens, HEB and a muller and an apple

lunch was potatoe, cous cous and cheese HEA

and tea was super noodles.. so not full of free foods and not very filling, but cbf to eat! lol

fingers x'd for a better day tomo..

x

Hey all,
Todays been better, obviously my my tattoo is gorgeous and im super happy with it, and despite my little boo being sick, we have got medication for her now so hopefully she'l brighten up over the next few days..

Breaky was 2Alpen lights HEB, 2 shape yogs, grapes and an apple

lunch was quorn chilli and rice, but i ahd it at a pub, and there was sour cream.. and some tortillas that i picked at
Not sure about syn value for this

tea was 3x eggs (omlette) spring onion, tomatoe and cheese HEA

i also had a choc options (2 syns) and some naan, (4 syns)

either way, im still within my syns...

Wi tomorrow, i'l let you know, hopefully i'l ahve lost last weeks 1lb gain, but im not 100% sure myself.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoo hooo. WI went very well last night, i lost 2lbs, which is the 1lb gain off from last week and takes me to Target - 1. Which is great, so i can feel a little bit more relaxed about the wedding this saturday if i just keep doing what i am, Have this weeks meal plans set out this week, but think im going to go with the flow and just rely on it on days when im a little bit lost :)

I shall update you before bed about todays eating :) x

hey all.

Went to see the time travelers wife this evening with dearest mother, it was actually a really nice film, quite sad and at times slightly strange, but a good chick flick none the less.

So todays eatings ahve been

2 alpens HEB, 2 shape yogs and an apple

Lunch was pasta with tinned toms, spring onions, fresh toms, peppers and tuna with herbs and spices topped with cheese HEA

and tea was steak, salad and potato with some bbq sauce..

had some buttons whilst at cinema, so 4 syns for that, 2syns for bbq sauce..

6 syns :) xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my, i really should give up trying to make my homemade synfree chilli. I hate spice, and iv just manage to concoct a chilli that was too hot for me, even after usuing a whole 500g tub of VLF nat yoghurt!! :eek:

Heres todays eating ladies and gents!

breaky was 2 alpen lights HEB, an orange and an apple with 3 shape yogs (yes 3, :eek:)

dinner was the left over tuna/tomato mix with pasta and cheese HEA

and tea was chilli con carni, if you can name the fire burning, tounge singeing mix that, with rice, and so much very low fat natural yog, its coming out of my ears! eek! ..

2 syns for hot choc
0.5 syns for chilli

3.5 syns for day,
quite low today as the wedding is tomorrow, and all i can get out of everyone is that its tom soup for starters.. helpful!!! ... im not too sure what im more concerned about.. getting the soup down my lovley dress.. or the soup itself, inevitably being non-slimmingworld friendly.. but i shall remind myself that i can work it off on the dancfloor, and i lost 2lbs this week, taking me target -1, so can afford to eat some soup. Maybe i'l just eat the bread it'l more likley come with.. hmm.. bread or soup? LOL

xxxxxx

Hi Fern, hope you have a great time at the wedding hun , enjoy yourself xx

Oh my!!!
No photos as of yet, forgot me bloody cam so will have to wiat for other peoples im afraid,
Thought id pop online and update you while i can.
Well. The food was a buffet.
it was all going well..
tom soup, lovley, not even a bowl full so minamal syns..

main was cold meats, -perfect and a mix of salads.. can't go wrong with that..

and dessert was a gorgeous merangue filled with cream and fresh strawberrys.

now. .
i did a fair bit of dancing, and was quite happy being sober.. untill Oh's sisters hubby started getting really drunk, and quite honestly, seemed to be having a darn good time, so with this and of course the encorougment of other party go-ers. . i ended up getting rediculously drunk.

Can't tell you how much i drank, all i know is that i stuck to malibu and diet coke.. but of course knowing that won't help me tot up the syn values.. but i was already pretty gone when the evening buffte come out..

there was a mixture of nuts, pizzas.. and other calorific things, which im sure i ate without batting and eye lid.. woopsey. Little more at 'ease' than orignaly planned, when i intented to enjoy the weddinga little less strict i meant eating the desert without picking at it, and a few extra nibbles here and there..

So, saturdays syns.. :confused: Who knows.. but i cant be assed to stress about it now, im still suffering so w.e! LOL

This mornings breaky was a mix of fresh melons, (bargain) .. bacon beans and egg..

unfortunatly OH's rents are the sort who never have anything in thier fridge, and as the damned football was on.. (which made matters worse when dearly beloved city lost) iv survived on diet coke, and two alpens i managed to find. horah..

so had my HEB, but its impossible to plan ahead, as OH is dithering as to stay for a roast with his parents andthe newleyweds before they set on thier honeymoon.. so dont have a clue.. :( grr. Hate it when i cant plan, and im absoloutly starving, but these lot seem to be living off fresh air, and the wedding cake.. :( lol

the wedding was gorgeous, the weather was amazing and they managed to get married outside, which was fab. and we stayed at the hotel for the night, and had an amazing room.. 3 bay windows big enough to sit in over looking the sea, a mahooosive bed.. and lots of complimentary things which are now in my bag :eek: Teheheheh LOL

Only down side was the fire alarm going off at 6Am this morn, which didnt help the hangover, or my general mood. I ran out in hotpants and what i am now informed was a rather see-through top.. clutching OH's trousers, which i thought was his jacket.. in an attempt to cover myself.. :eek: aaah. What a caffufal! LOL

anyways, must go.. OH's being a grump due to footy score.. and if i dont get fed soon i might have to eat him.

xx

Heres a few pics that iv managed to grab from OH's sister, will try and get some more for you all :)

6534_127319760755_623870755_2859609_4188843_n.jpg

Me & my OH

6534_127319780755_623870755_2859610_957268_n.jpg
The ceremony

6534_127319790755_623870755_2859611_1380232_n.jpg

Me & OH's sister
6534_127326990755_623870755_2859694_4436185_n.jpg

Louise walking down the isle..

6534_127338385755_623870755_2859798_3396411_n.jpg

me at the bar, .. a regualar occurance of the night.. :eek:

enjoy xx

Last edited:
5460_1144702410854_1026323910_30400375_3549180_n.jpg

5460_1144702690861_1026323910_30400382_7633228_n.jpg

5460_1144704450905_1026323910_30400426_6745994_n.jpg

5460_1144704530907_1026323910_30400428_5420856_n.jpg

5460_1144703650885_1026323910_30400406_798715_n.jpg

Few more pickys lol!

Clearly the true extent of my drunkeness is shown here..

Think we can safley say i'm heading for a gain come wednesday hahaha

xxx

Hi fern, great photos , you look fab hun x

yesterdays eating was

2 shape yogs 2 alpens HEB, 2 oranges

lunch was 3xeggs in an omlette, cheese HEA spring onion and tomatos with baked beans

and tea was pasta with meat free mince spag bowl.. yuck. LOL

xxxx

breakfast
2alpen lights HEB, 2 shape yogs and 2 oranges

dinner was pasta salad with cucumber, tuna, peppers and spring onion and mayo 1syn

tea was chilli con carni with rice, vlf natural yoghurt and cheese HEA

x

hey all.

ooo weigh in in 2 hours. Eek! pretty sure after this weekends drinking and eating binge, there will be some damage, along with the inability to resist left over wedding cake.. oops!

but we shall see, i recon about 2.5 lbs. 2lbs is the most iv ever gained, but with a 2 lb loss last week, and target minus 1, we will just have to see. Nothing i cant get off next week, although i have some challenges this weekend coming along, so really don't know. Bah :(

wont know true extent untill i jump on those scales.. even if id prefer to stay home and comfort eat lol, im gunna go of course. Hopfully my best friend might loose somthing this week to make her feel better, will make me feel better if she does too.

will let u knw the results tomorrow.

lots of lovin and good luck to those wednesday weighers..

xxx

OMG.

Well. 2.5lbs.. that would have been bad enough.

iv put on 3.5lbs. how is that even frickin possible. . well i know how. and it tasted good.. and i am still suffering from that drinking now. BUT even if i add up what i can remember and the amount of drinks ( if i am remembering correctly) it still wouldnt have been as much as if id had a dominoes binge.. and i'v had a binge on dominoes a few times.. along with my normal 1 a week takeaway and lost 3lbs some weeks!!!

Well.. i know what i have to do. Guess im just a bit shocked because iv put on double what i did on a weeks holiday to cornwall. complimentary scones and clotted cream and all..

right. Little bit gutted, quite a set back BUT i really did enjoy it so. im only 0.5lbs within my target ( not a good feeling)

so.. my efforts this week will include 6 glasses of water..

a 3 mile walk,

swimming (if i can find somewhere i feel comfortable after last time,.. sob :()

lots of free and super free foods...

i have a meal out in a curry resteraunt this saturday, which im a bit like :O but il work round it.

Hope everyone elses Wi was beter! LOL

:( damn it.. im a silly girl!

Hey all.
First day back on track yesterday.

ydays eating was 2 shape yogs and 2 alpens, HEB

lunch was pizza hut! (argh, preggers sister loving ehr food atm on a trip to mam's and papa's).. so ate LOADS of salad, and ate some of that tom pasta, which according to the bible is 5syns per 100g.. so i syned it at 6.5?

i also munched on some suger free jelly, only had a few spoon fulls but syned that at 1 syn.

and tea was syn-free home made turkey meatballs in a tinned tom and herby sauce, on pasta with cheese HEA

(which btw, eewwww turkey mince!!) lol

so yday syns were 7.5, lil bit more than wanted as im going for a curry sat and wanted some super low syned days, damn that pasta..

BUT, i did drink 6 Glasses of water yesterday!!! :D go me!

oo and afters was frozen berrys (o0bviously defrosted lol) .. topped with orange choc muller light.. Yum.

I also did a baking spree, to get me on track..

i made burgers, that have been in fridge and will be eaten today,
quorn shepards pie, for tomorrow and poss monday..
and turkley meatballs which i ate last night,

and a pasta bake made with passata, bacon and herbies.

:) yay.

Me & Oh had arranged for a takeawy round a friends tonight, but im taking suger free jelly and am going to make pizza, with that tesco base 10.5 syns, but will proberly half mixture..

xxx

hey all.

Todays eating

2 alpens HEB and a muller yog. Yummy!

Lunch was this..

Image051.jpg

A jacket potatoe, salad, onions, 3 homemade steak burgers and topped with bacon.. and a dollop of ketchup 1 syn.

and tea will be pizza, (10.5 syns? depending on if i half it.)
topped with passata, onions, peppers and cheese HEA, and poss some pepperonie. Not too sure..

xx

Syns for day 10.5 for pizza. 1.5 for Jelly and 1 syn for ketchup. = 13 syns.

Last edited:
Hello my lovleys!

Im coming on early to write, as i'm off for a curry soon, and probs won't stay awake long enough once i get home to update you all.

Iv had a lovley day mooching around Portishead shops, and found some gorgeous things with OH's mum, and we had a right laugh and weather was gorge, which was really nice.
I'v been oober naughty and commited the synlyist syn everrrr...

Nope it's not food, don't worry ;) I weighed outside of class :O SHOCK HORRER!
Oh's mum is of a perfect weight, shes at that age now were she choses to relax and enjoy life and its foods, but love for outdoors and walking keeps it off for her.
Anywho, were outside boots and she says she'd like to weigh, as she is unaware of her current weight.. so we go in and get on thier scales (which bar the sw scales, i believe are the next best thing, -boo bathroom scales! )
So after she gets on .. i decide despite my 3.5 lb gain this week, to add to my scrap book of before and after, i'd like to add a ticket of my 'after wieght' and bmi.

So, i got on, and it read me at 10st 2lbs, 1.5 lighter than at Wi last wed. DONT WORRY- i shant be taking this seriously, i will 100% wait untill sw to really believe what my weight will be after a weeks damage control, but its nice, because that IS my target weight, which is fab, because it'l be going in my scrap book. Wahey :)

SO todays eating has been

2alpen lights HEB and apple and shape yog.

Lunch was a quickie, of Pasta, Passata, herbs, peppers and onions and cheese HEA

Tea is curry, (eek) .. will be boiled rice and a chicken tandoori (9syns) .. i ahve drank 4 glasses of water today, so shall make sure i drink loads throughout curry so i dont pick at other naughties.

Fingers x'd.

Lots of love... :) x

Back