Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Ohmygosh im so darn proud of meself! - we went out for the curry last night, which was really nice.
now i hate any sort fo spice, i used to bring VLF natural yog to the curry house with me to eat a korma, and i eventually branched out to a chicken tikka masala.

I have since been banned from bringing the yoghurt out with me, Oh gets too embarressed as he LOVES curry houses and i think i ruin the expierance for him by doing so.

So, after studying the bible last night to look for lower syned currys, that i could eat.. as both the korma and masala are quite high..

i found the chicken rogan josh, even the name freaked me out and i was a bit nervous, BUT i left the yoghurt at home.. and i tried it, and i really liked it! is about as much spice as i will ever handle though, but it was nice and only 6.5 syns for average portion.. and i ahd wit boiled rice, drank water and diet coke through the night, and as we were late due to OH watching the footy at city ground , i managed to dodge the poppadoms and suaces!barrrgain. I did munch on a bit of naan, nothing really but will count 3 syns for the bite or so i had, cause im being extra good this week :p LOL

so i had like, 9.5 syns ish?

bargain :)

going for a walk today in a big park thats about a 20 min drive away, were good friends with the people we bought our Boo from, and they have both parents, and we also meeting the woman who owns boo's brother, so its gunna be a family afair, LOL..BUT lots of walking and fresh air, so shall do me some good.

currently drinking glass 1# of water today..

update you on todays eating before bed

*mwah*!

Todays eating was... :)

2 alpen lights x2 and 2xshape yogs

lunch was a omlette made with 3 eggs, cheese HEA onion and tomatoe with a lettuce side

and tea will be a quorn shepards pie, 6 syns for the lots so like 1.5 syns for my portion, with a side of brocollie and cauliflour florets and like 4 tiny mcains sweet potatoe 'roasties' .. i dont have a clue how many syns, but i dont recon much and havnt had any other syns bar a sweet i munched earlier, thinking 1.5 syns for that. so proberly had about 5 syns today,

my 6 glasses of water and im munching on forest fruit berrys as we speak :)

xxx

Hey girls and boys.

Im sure most of you who read this will have seen my thread in regards to my brother :( *sob* but i am holding strong.

I took the kids (younger siblings) to Noah's ark farm/zoo which was great, i really enjoyed the day and it took everyones minds of the current situation.. BUT god i am craving chocolate like no tomorrow. I just want to binge but i have to remind myself i have no leway this week, due to a 3.5 lb gain at Wi last wednesday and havinga curry on saturday.

Todays eating has been

2 x alpens HEB and 2 shape yogs

cold pasta salad, .. tuna, green peppers, onions, cucumber and some light mayo, 1.5 syns.

snack was a calipo shot 1.5 syns at farm whilst others had ice-cream.. and i also ate a sweet which i think was 1 syn?

and tea was left over quorn shepards pie with baked beans topped with cheese HEA

so far 4 syns, for what i can count for.

and lots of water. :)

ooft. Gunna be a long night and am knackered after being up at 5am and spending day out with kids.

lots of love to all. Please keep my brother in your thoughts.

xx

Hey all.

Todays been knackering but ahve tried to stay on track.

2 alpens HEB and a muller for breaky, lots of grapes and a lil apple.

dinner was quorn spag bowl with pasta and cheese HEA (o.5-1syn)

and tea will be a curry with rice, the jar is 22syns and will go between 5 of us, so.. relativly low. Wi tomorrow, am not hopful!

have drank loooads fo water though. so.

Will update you all tomorrow.

lots of love. xxx

So, today is Wi. Shant know the results untill this evening, but i am hopful even for a 1lb/1.5lb. Fingers x'd
I have tried to be good. Theres been a few moments where iv been naughty and obviously the curry. I just hope its true what they all say and drinking loads of water really does work!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all those who left me kind messages in regards to my brother, and to those who read my diary. Its nice to know i can write everything down, and say exactly how i feel.. and know people are listening.

(hugs) .. Shall proberly be on tomorrow to inform you all of Wi. xxx

hey ladies and gents.

Good news- Drinking water does work, wahoo!

I lost 2lb last night, which was good after my 3.5 gain last week, so i'm now target plus half, i can deal with that.

Deffinatly noticing a change in my body, in the way that i gain and loose. Usually i would loose 1/2 lb/1lb or 1.5lb at most on average for about 6-7 weeks, and then i'd have a big loss, 2,3 and once even a 4lb loss. but now im pulling decent numbers both ways, which can be good and bad. Before my gain of 3.5 lbs last week, my biggest gain was 1.5 lbs, on holiday. and then a 2lb gain after a major cock up of red and green lol.

BUT, these past few weeks..
i lost2
i lost 3
then i lost 1.5
Got to target
then i gained a lb,
then i lost 2
then i gained 3.5 and then i lost 2 this week.

thats really unusual for me. But my consultant alwayss aid the run to target is difficult, and once your there.. it'l fall off. lol. Typical! I think i could lose another half a stone if i wanted too, i could proberly do with shifting it. but i just don't know. I'm happy as i am and im only just learning to let myself enjoy it whilst maintaining.

Obviously i'v had a bit of a difficult week this week, and avoided binging when i wanted too.. but i did treat myself to a dominos last night, but as i was with my sw buddy who gained another 1lb, we shareed a small pizza and chicken strip combo, rather than our large pizza each plus sides lol.

BUt, after she left i couldnt control the urge, and ate choclate etc.
and i knew i was getting a bit out of control when i threw a masive strop after OH came home and ddint get me the snickers icecream i asked for (unreasonable i know) and preceeded to go out in my jammies at 11pm, to find one. and to make it worse, i couldnt even get one. . whether that was for the good i don't know lol. But my binging hasnt made me feel any better, and knowing that has given me a bit of a kick. clearly my comfort eating days arnt completly over, but somtimes it works lol.

had my first day back at college yday, it was really nice to see everyone, but am in a bit of a panic as i need a placement by monday otherwise i can't start.
Been feeling quite down recently.. mostly about not having the job i want, not bringing in any money etc. And of course now my conerns for my brothers mental health. So im borrowing some money off OH, im gunna get my hair done, buy myself a new handbag, and get some new hairdressing kit etc. It'l make me feel a bit better, and its better than binge eating. Need to stay strong and pull myself together. had a good cry last night after i realised how pathetic i'd been and now i do feel a bit more at ease. My OH has been my rock. I don't feel like iv fully shaken this miserable feeling, but i hate being miserable, and how can i encourage everyone to be positive when im not doing it myself hey?

Hope everyones wednesday WI's went well :)

thanks for listening guys. Lots of love. x

Yesterdays eating.

Breaky was as usual 2 alpens HEB and a shape yog and an apple

i munched on more apples and oranges through the day

lunch was quorn spag bowl wioth pasta and cheese HEA - 1syn

and tea, we went to bottilinoes, and i had a steak, with potatoes and veg.. im sure there was alot of oil though, so i'l count 5 syns for that. :)

6 syns for day ish?

Oh brang me home the snickers iceream i wanted, but treat day was yday so now i have to wait untill next wednesday to eat it!! grr LOL

xxxx

hey ladies and gents

Iv been out shopping today, and my god the amount of walking i did, i best keep the weight off this week haha. I have blisters :( but despute all my walking, i onlty bought a new bag and matching purse, but that is what i wanted so. yay :)

Went to my wholesalers and bought some colour for my hair, so shall get on that when i ahve a chance, and im booking myself in for a new cut at some point :)

Todays eating

2 shape yogs and an apple and orange for breaky

lunch was quorn spag and pasta with cheese HEA 1 syn,

2 alpen lights for mid afternoon snack

and im eating out again tonight (argh)

but will have chicken, with a plain jacket, veggies and salad. :) so low synage today i hope, and am drinking lots of water aswell.. currently on glass no. 4 as we speak. xx

update
tea was chicken with a jacket pot and peas and i added bbq sauce

i ahd salad from the salad cart, but added about 4 croutons and a teaspoon or two of colslaw.

afters was a big plate of melon and strawberrys, but i nicked OH's rocky horrer in the process..

Im gunna go ahead and say i used 15 syns or near enough too. So my daily amount.

Last edited:
Yesterdays eating was,

2 alpens HEB, 2 oranges an apple and 2 shape yogs

dinner was a tom pasta and sauce with tuna and added onions and peppers

and then tea was extra lean steak home made meatballs in syn free sauce with pasta and topped with cheese HEA

but i did also eat a snickers icecream 14 syns.. and munch on a few crisps, im gunna say i had 20 syns.

this week not going to well..
thinking now and till Wi is low syn days and lots of fruit.. and water xx

Gosh, dunno what's wrong with me today! i'm just not hungry at all.. but am eating anyways incase i get sudden pang of munchies LOL

had my usual alpens HEB and yogs for breaky, and have munched on fruit throughout the day and lots of water..

ate some homemade meatballs and pasta with cheese HEA about 3,

and for tea im making a roast for everyone.. if i manage it i'l be having chicken wrapped in bacon fat removed and roasties roasted in fry light, they'r crisping nicly.. and lots of veg, and poss some gravey, 1 syns (bisto crap) LOl

hope everyone else is having a good day

me and OH are having a dvd night tonight :) xxxxxx

ooft. I'm having a really difficult time atm.

pretty sure come wednesday im gunna gain a fair bit, all i want to do is eat. I think im okay syn-wise but they are thw rong things and usually the ones that amke me gain. All i want to do is eat.. eat and cry! had my first real day at college for my level3 and i feel so overwhelemed aswell as dissapointed in myself for not havinga job yet, and on top of that the general problems at home.. and iv just recieved some news about the daughter of a close family friend, its absoloutly awful and quite frnakly.. just makes me want to leave bristol all that bit more.
Still having problems with my brother, and my sister is still due to pop any minute, could her timing get any worse?

anyways. Breakfast. 2 alpens and 2 shapes

2 more shapes

lunch was lettuce cucumber and chicken with apple and grapes

tea was the biggest pot of pasta and homeamde meatballs topped with cheese. HEA and some oranges

munched on two little milk brick quality street

have a feeling i'l be eating alot more..

Hey all.

Today is thursday. I had my weigh in last night and i gained 1lb, pretty sure it could have been worse had i not controlled my urge to binge tuesday night, i promised myself a massive blow out last night, but when it came too it, i didn't really want too. I did faijtas as my treat instead of a takeaway, and ate a muffin. and that was it, i really wanted to eat a whole pack of snickers ice-cream, but i really didn't have it in me. Which was suprising! i'm glad i'm feeling like this though, because theres a part of me that really wants to stick to plan this week. My only issue this week is my sisters birthday. Its today, and as baby still has not come she wants ANOTHER lunch at bottolinos, and after last weeks dinner there, staying on track is difficult, as all the salads are drenched in somthing ( and from what i saw, is pretty damn boring without, its just leaves and chicken/lamb.. so other veg :O) but i'l try my hardest. I'm gunna keep my syns as low as possible, and keep on drinking all that water i'v been (im sure thats what limited the damage this week, and my skins amazing!)
and try and fit in some exercise... well fit in, it's not like i don't have the time. Just not the confidence or the motivation!

anywho, so that'd that. Thanks for listening guys. Shall try and stay on track this week and mix things up a bit. even i'f i could just shift 1lb so i was target + half, not target + a pound and a half..

wish me luck, shall update you before bed as always.

xx

Todays eating-

2 alpen lights HEB and 2 shape yogs

Lunch was grillled Hake with new pots and steamed veg.

and tea was quorn spag bowl (2 syns)
pasta and cheese HEA with sw potatoe wedges. Yum.

and a muller light for afters.

xxx

hey all.

Been quite good again today, trying to keep syns low but still clocked up 8 today.

breaky was 2 alpens HEB and 2 mullers and forest fruits

dinner was half a can of baxters healthy choice lentil and beg soup (4syns) with potatoe wedges

and tea will be chicken with veg and fry lighted roastys! ( i have a lot of potatoes to use if you havnt already guessed! lol)

and iv just had a hot choc made with 250mls of milk
so 4 syns for soup
3 syns for hot choc
and 1 syn for gravey il be having with tea :)

Hey all. yesterday went quite well, and with a last minute change of evening plans, i was quite proud of myself and coped syn wise quite well.

breakfast 2 alpen lights HEBand a muller

dinner was a Pasta and sauce with added tuna and onions, followed by another muller and frozen forest fruits (yum!)

i got home from work at 5, and decided to munch on some pasta and cheese HEA as i wasnt sure what time OH would be home from football and i was hungry!

then, our quiet night in turned into a lads night out, me being the only girlie lol. but luckily they'r all lovley lads, more Oh's older brothers friends but they all get along well.. so we had a few drinks in the pub, and i drove so stuck to diet coke and water :) and then went for a curry, i had one poppadom (4syns) some mango chuctney (2 syns) and a chicken rogan josh with boiled rice (6.5 syns)

so in the end i had 12.5 syns, and ate really quite well all day and still had a really good night out so! my only concern was that we ate so late, as table was booked at half 9, so pretty sure we didnt eat untill atleast 10, but i don't know if this makes a massive difference? is my body more likley to cling to it?

anyways i dont think this weeks syns are going to bad.. and im still etaing my berrys and drinking water so fingers crossed il get that pound off this week.

Ooft! today has been long!
Started the day with a new HEB change. & i shall be changing right back to my alpen lights tomo lol..

i decided to start the day with porridge. Now, i LOVE cheese, as those of you who are regulars on my little diary here proberly will have noticed. Yum, .. anywho, as i was having porridge, which i was already bought up having made with milk, i didnt want to waste my HEA, or syn any milk, so i used boiling water, i even did it in a pan to try and get that fresher, thicker taste to it.. but no, not even with loads of sweetner and a massive pile of frozen forest fruits on top. I ate it all, so that i didn't much up my HE's.. but yuck. so note to all, ALWAYS MAKE PORRIGE WITH MILK!! lol

so, mid-day, its super warm and we take a trip to blaise castle as a family, get there and its over cast the entire bloody day right up until we leave, typical! and to top it all off the bloody ice-cream van didn't even stock calipo shots, so i wasnt best pleased! had to munch on a pasta salad, made with tuna, onion and cucumber with light mayo (1.5syns)

and more foresty fruits. .. yum.

tea, by the time me and OH finally managed to get back into bristol after popping to his parents in clevedon, (nothing worse than bumper to bumper traffic when you need a wee and your hungry, worst combination ever!) so was pretty much a grumpy bum for the last few hours lol.. and as it was getting later and i didnt wanna cook, we stopped in the huntsman, our local carvery place..

had turkey and beef, ( 2 of the thinnist slices of each mind, maybe the bloke didn't really believe i was hungry!) loads of sprouts, carrots and peas which tasted like bullets, but i powered through in the name of slimming! and new pots, (did sneak one roast and a few parsnips) and a tiny drop of gravey which i counted at 4syns, as no doubt its all fatty.

so now i'm home, and its just occured to me that because i didnt wanna waste my HEA, and with the days events, i havn't bloody had my HEA, so here i am.. sat with a hot choc, made entirly with my milk allowance, and as the only sachet i had left was cadburys highlights, fudge.. (2syns).. i am not happy. GAG!!! iv just finished it, but im not impressed...

so anywho, with all these syns, added with the piece of choc i scoffed earlier, 1.5syns..

i count that 10 syns.

Hope everyone else has had a good day,
im frickin knackered, back to college again tomorrow 9-5 and will have to go straight from college to my salon's open eve, (as we only opened tuesday so opening late for drinks and nibbles) .. im gunna be knackered.. wandering if i can get out of it at all as my hayfevers playing up big time.. boohoo!

ah so, rant over! lol

lots of love xxxxxxxxx

Hey girls and boys!

Thought i'd sit down and right a new little entry for you all to read and delve into my little life and thoughts.

Well. Today i think i hit an all time low. With all that has been happening at home recently i have been struggling to keep clear minded. My treat day is wednesday, after i weigh at 6/6:30pm. but recently iv been desperate to binge all week but promise it to msyelf after WI, but after i'v weighed i dont ahve it in me to do, or eat as much as really want too. I have deffinatly not battled my demons with food as much as i thought i had. so warning to all, being at target is great, but prepare yourself for it realistically.

i ahve deffinatly changed my life style, taking the stairs instead of puffing it out in the elevator :p lol, eating 1 of somthing, not the whole box and everyone elses.. and in general i cook and eat better of course. But as much as i thought i'd learnt to deal with my emotions better, rather than turn to food.. i am not quite there yet. i can still resist the binge. But i don't completely not want it. Now whether this is normal, or will always be teh case i don't know. But god its diffciult when all you can think of is enjoying the biggest binge of your life (preferably in cosy pajama's.. in bed.. in front of the TV, where most good binges take place .. with no one else to judge or watch! lol)

Today i went to morrisons to get my lil bro his milk cartons for school tomorrow.

I ended up at the till with 2 boxes of 4 fresh baked muffins. a whole tub of ben and jerrys phish food, and a box (or two.. :eek:) of fox's vienese buiscuits.

And even whilst holding these things, i concidered stopping at dominoes on the way back too.. :eek: *hangs head in shame*

when i stopped to load it all onto the conveyor belt thing at the till, and the skinny cow, who was very pretty.. glanced across an gave me the look of what can only be dicribed as pure disgust.
back a year ago, and 4.5 stone heavier this would have only fueled me to run home and eat it a little faster, whether what i actually did made it any better or not i don't know.
i glanced back at her, glanced at my basket, and burst into hysterical tears. yep right in the middle of morrisons. ooo how fun that was, with everyone staring like i was a lunatic fun times!

i then sat in the car park for 20 mins unable to stop crying enough to drive, and dint pull msyelf together until the trolly boy knocked on my window and asked if i was okay. No im bloody not!! What kind of stupid question is that!? didn't feel i ahd the energy to yell at this spotty faced 15 year old, and actually eh didnt need to ask me if i was okay, he could have ignored me.. so i sniffled, smiled and pulled myself together and drove home.

i was just so ashamed of myself. How can come on here and give others advice, and even go to head office and to in for YSOTY to help other girls my age not fall into the trap of fad diets and eating disorders.. when i cannot control my own emotions for food.

So iv come home, and iv baked a sw quorn shepards pie that i look forward to eating later, as iv not had the stomach to eat much all day.

My sister is in labour so i shall be an aunty for the day is done, *yay* :) She really deserves it. Even if i am gutted i can't be there for it.

So. im not really sure what im going to do yet. Maybe i should binge, maybe i shouldnt and make a fresh new start today? WI is tomorrow but again i ahve not taken my own advise and jumped on my own, which show a pound gain, won't take it too seriously as i only go by class scales, but shall be upset if iv resisted the binge all week and gained. I just want to stay the same or loose somthing.

i hope you are all holding up well with the fab sw plan, and are a little bit more sane than i am recently. but im gunna pull msyelf together, and remmeber why im doing this, and remind myself how well iv done. I want a healthy relationship with food, not just a healthy body.
It really is true what tehy say, target is harder than the weight loss journey itself.

Will update on a weigh in result tomorrow after class. Then its a fresh new start for me. get myself back on track! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello all!!

Today is my fresh start.
Last night i went to weigh in, and gained another pound. im now target plus 2.5, and that isn't somthing i want to be.
So i'm starting again. Despite all that is going on in my life, it is no excuse to get fat. Sw is a way of life, and so i must put it into action!

I'm feeling positive, and i hope you all are too. heres to a good, 100% week.

:)

x

Hey all.
So today was my fresh start! iv eaten really well, but i have clocked up 6 syns.. cant seem to keep them oober low to get me back on track. will try to have minamal tomorrow. Iv had so many syns recently i need a good syn clearout LOL

Today i started the day witha shape yog, an apple and 2 alpen lights HEB

mid morning i had another apple & muller

dinner was chilli con carni (3syns) with brown rice, and cheese HEA
and i had a bowl of forest fruits topped with a muller and i grated the choc of half a quality street on top 1syn

for tea i had, steak stirfry with sharwoods straight to work medium ambiant noodles (1.5 syns for mine)
with LOADS of peppers, onions, garlic, soy sauce, ginger, five spice and mushrooms.
and had anothe muller for afters

and i also had to count the mince at 1/2 syn

im on my 7th glass of water an am feeling goooood! :)

((hugs)) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all.

yesterdays eating

2alpens HEB, a muller and a apple

Lunch was left over steak stirfry (1.5 syns) with steak peppers, onions, greenbeans, soy sauce and spices

follwed by forest fruits and aother yog

tea was pasta with passata and onions and bacon, with chicken and potatoe wedges..

as you can see i didnt manage to get my HEA in, was out of my hands :( hope it doesnt affect!

Todays eating is

2alpensHEB and a yog with an apple for breaky

pasta with passata, bacon, onion and cheese HEA followed by forest fruits topped with a grated quality street 2 syns

and tea will be chicken curry with brown rice, vlf natural yog and a sauce (5syns)

so todays syns will be 7 syns and iv drank loaaaadssss of water..

xxxxxxxxxxx

Back