Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

hey all!

so todays eating

breaky was 2 morrisons eat smart diet pork sausages, bacon, and egg mushrooms and tomatoes

a mullerlight and 2 alpens HEB

lunch was chicken, potatoes, parsnips, carrots and brocolie.. made my joes sister, counting 3 syns for gravey, 2 for oil and one for some brown sauce i had at breaky

tea is chicken, stuffed with 2 mini babybells HEA, mushrooms and red onion, wrapped in bacon and topped with a tinned tom sauce.

i make that 6 syns today!

xxxxxxxx

Hey missy!

How is it going this week? Are you feeling any better about things now? You seem to have had a real rubbish time recently and i really hope things get better for you! Sometimes i think in our minds we believe that once we get to target that will be it and we will somehow be cured of our issues with food, but i guess as you have experienced in the last week or so that is not the case! We spend so long resisting food it somehow seems to take over our minds!

Good luck for weigh in this week and i hope you get your gain off which im sure you will! xx

Hey :)
Erm. Im trying super hard to drink lots of water and stay on track, and have made changes like using brown rice instead if white, choc mullers to avoid the real stuff, bags of fruit in the car to stop me from getting hungry etc. .. even if i only lose a pound i'l be happy.. am in the full swing of working and going to college atm and its taking some getting used to again! lol. after 3 months of the freedom of a kitchen and to eat whenever i want, its a bit of unorganised shock lol! Things at home are okayish, but being an aunty is deffinatly lifting my spirits..
fingers x'd. weigh in tomorrow. We shall see.
Thanks for your support lovley.

xxxx

oops sorry
Yesterdays eating was...

2 alpens HEB and a muller

dinner was a potatoe with beans and salad..

and dinner was noodles (3syns) with steak and loads of stir fry veg, soy sauce and spices. i had 2 bags of ready chopped fruit and another muller. .

dont think i managed my 2litres, but maybe a litre and a bit, & some diet coke.

OH has left to work away untill friday :( oh dear!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey all.

todays eating, is 2 alpen lightsHEB and 2 mullers ..

mid morn another muller..

lunch was loads of potatoe wesdges with quorn chilli con carni (syn free) and cheese HEA

and tea will be chicken tikka curry on brown rice, with VLF natural yog, 5 syns.

and iv drank 7 glasses of water today.

i decided i was gunna shake things up a bit when i posted my food diary and asked for advice, but after my 2lb wieght loss, clearly its still working and right now, the less attention i can pay to it the better as i have soooooooooo much else going on..

so heres to another week at target. :)

xxxxxxxxx

Hi Fern, I don't really know where I want to start!!

OK, I'll start with me :) I only joined SW recently, have loads to lose, am finding it all very easy and I love the planning of it. I've only had one WI and I lost 5.5lbs which I was quite pleased with - I have about ten stones to shift though, and I am in it for the long haul.

I've spent the last hour or so reading through all your diary entries, and I feel like I have been on an emotional rollercoaster!! You write so well, and always from the heart, very impressive for someone so young (trying not to sound patronising).

Your weight loss is incredible, and you deserve to feel so proud of yourself - the rest of your life is gonna be of such a higher quality now! You are absolutely gorgeous too!

I was almost in tears when I read about the trouble at the swimming pool. I too have had a bad time (or two) at the pool, and it has put me off completely. At 32 now, and with 2 boys who want to go swimming this has been a massive issue for me but I still cannot bring myself to go :( So ashamed. Oops, I'm back to me again lol - I will definitely start swimming again once my weight is off.

Congratulations on being a finalist at SOTY, I'm sure there were hundreds of other people who did very well during the year so it is a real achievement :)

Thanks for your diary entries, it has been very enjoyable travelling with you on your journey, and I hope your success at staying the same weight continues, and that you are very happy :)

Hello :)

Thank you very much for leaving such a nice little message :) Your words have made me smile :) lol.

Deffinatly had a bit of a rollercoaster ride with loosing all of this weight, unfortunatly i didn't find this site untill i was about a stone and a half from target, but i'v written on here since so there a quite a few entries, i'm sure not all of them were interesting enough to sit and read all the way through though surely! :) lol.

The swimming pool expierance was absoloutly awful, and i havn't been back since. I really want too but i can't :( I know how you feel about your little ones who want to swim, i have a younger brother who absoloutly loves to swim, and always wants me to take him as my mum is very skinny and gets very cold easily and can't stand to go swimming..so he looks to me to take him and i just don't have it in me. I feel very guilty, even more so now i am at target!

I still have a lot going on in my home life at the mo, which has effected my eating slightly, but i ahve sstill managed to stay within target + 3 and i'm now target plus half, so i'm keeping on top of it :)

I am very happy, and my quality of life has deffinatly improved, you say you have about 10 stone to loose, so about double of what i have done so far. It might seem like along way, but you'l get there.. and 5.5lbs for your first week is amazing!!!! youl be there in no time. Relax and enjoy the journey.. cause its not just good stuff at the end you want, its all the new expierances in between. :) Don't miss em!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oo gosh knows whats taken over me today.. but iv been a tiddle naughty!

Breaky was a muller and 2alpens HEB, and two bags of fresh cut apples andgrapes.

dinner was at bottilinos, which i cant find a syn value for, but tried my hardest and stuck with penne pasta, mushroom and bacon and onion in a tom sauce. which i counted at 10 syns on basic knowledge.

tea was a huge plate of syn fre chilli con carni on brown rice with VLF nat yoghurt and cheeese HEA

and 2 more mullers..

but then i munched on two buiscuits, pure butter shortbread from cornwall.. damn OH's parents!! why do they bring such things back from thier trips for us!

and i also munched on some choc covered raisons. Im gunna go ahead and say 25 syns?!

OOO i cant stop!!

I don't know whats taken over me this week, but i just cant stop picking at everything. Trying to keep on top of it but think my emotional eating demon is trying to push its way through!! gunna try and damage control when i remmber to lol, and will start again after Wi wednesday, still drinking tons of water.. fo fingures crossed my picking wont damage me too much.

wont even tell you what iv eaten today in fear of being shunned!! lol

roll on wednesdays wi, then i can be shocked into being more careful!!

Hey guys and gals.

Righto. im now target plus 3 after gaining 2.5 lbs this week. quite suprised it wasnt more..

so. Heres to another week. Lets shift the pounds.

hey all.

been back on plan today, but has been difficult as i havnt been able to eat :(

I treated myself to a chinese last night before officially starting back on plan, and iv got food poisoning, ended up having paramedics out to the house at 5am this morn..

so todays eating

2 alpens.

3 mulelr yogs

pasta with cheese HEA pasata mushrooms peppers and onions and chicken.

Not much and lots of fluids but i have a delicate belly, feeling beter so eat properly tomorrow.. x

Hey all,

yesterdays eating

2 alpens HEB and a muller and an apple

lunch was pasta with the mushroom/tom sauce i made yday with cheese HEA

and tea was Loads of sw wedges, with loads of home made colslaw..

days syns were 5, for a choc buttons and 1 for mayo in the colslaw..

xxxxxxxxx

Hey all.

O/H took me too cabot circus today to treat me after getting the news i'v secured myself a job yday :) im sure youv already read my exciting thread so i wont bored you with what actually is a rather unglamourus job lol.

I had 2 alpn lights HEB and a muller for lunch,

Then for dinner we went to Coal (grill and bar place? dont know any syns but tried my hardest!)
had sizzling skilit type chicken with loads of caugettes, mushrooms, onion and peppers with rice.. it was gorgeous.. and had about a table spoon of BBq sauce.

tea was pasta with a mix of tinned toms, mushrooms, onion, Tuna, cabbage and carrot LOL. But of an odd mix but its the food shop on monday so runing low LOL. topped with cheese HEA

im gunna count the days syns at 10, just for whatever syns may ahve been in the meal (oil? etc ) and bbq sauce :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh dear.
God iv hadone of those days!!!
Everythings been going super well for me recently.. and then today well
.. basically some woman drove into me today whilst i had my youngest brother in the car. Think the cars a write off and despite me and my brother both being fine, im so mad. The woman was polish, didnt speak a word of english, and drove off befor giveing me any details. her car had loads of massive dents etc. Clearly wasnt the first time she'd hit someone, and tbh i doubt she had insurance. Im guted :( Only been driving 2 friggin months :( Cant quite get over that i had my brother in the car either :(

anyways, WI is tomorrow, and iv tried hard to stay on track this week. so fingers x'd. Il let you know and promise to update every day next week, i know iv been absent this week, sorry !! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all!

Went to Wi and lost 2lbs.. :) so im now target plus one.

Now i had every intention on carrying on working hard this week to shift that lb, However.. after the whole car incident, i returned home to my OH. Who told me that its more than likly the car's unfixable. and then we had a row, over god knows what...

and then i took 'wednesday night treat' to a whole new level...

I stomped around morrisons, and as usual bumped into half of yate, got home, and gorged in a whoel box of lindt chocs. 2 chocolate cheesecake slices, with double cream.. and then..even after i felt sick, i craved somthing savoury..
and instead of eating somthing less high in syns..
I went to miss millies. - the equivalant of KFC for those of you who dont have a miss millies near you (and if you do, its better than KFC!)

I am ashamed. :( Deep down i know i still have work to do, this doesnt happen often, and iv learnt that food isnt how i deal with things anymore, but every so often, it's like a light goes on in my head, and for those next few hours, all i can think is food. and i put every ounce of trust i have in my body... into that food. to make it better. - and of course it doesnt!

So im gunna be as good as humanly possible this week. I do have a birthday at a chinese on saturday (yeah-just what i want to do after the food poisoning last wednesday night!!!)

but i wont drink, (which, someone will have to keep tabs on me.. cause il pile it on else, AND now i dont have a car as my excuse, and alot of unreasonable resentment towards my OH for not doing his manly thing and fixing it with his magic wand) i think that it'l be easy to fall. but i will stay strong for the sake of my (if i do say so myself) rather flat stomach i ahve noticed recently :D lol.

Plus i love my new jane norman coat. and its a size 12, .. a coat, .. from jane norman.. in a size 12.. that fits me? - i mean god.. even size 8's have to buy 2 sizes up on a normal day in there.. its like they dont want to sell clothes for humans, just barbie dolls! ..s o i dont wanna feel that getting tight either!!!

i will be good.... i will be good.... i will be good.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on losing 2lb! I used to live near Yate (Berkeley?) what a small world... Lol.

Poor you re. car crash, I only passed my test 3 months ago and if somebody drove into me, I'd have been a wreck so well done again for coping so well! :D

Hey all. first day back on track not gone so well! i'd say im still within syns, but as of last night, im gunna go ahead and say there is no syns left to stay in lol

day started with 2 shape yogs, a hi fi bar and 2 oranges

mid morn 2 more oranges

lunch we went to bottilino's again with sis and niece .. fine for anyone not on a diet or trying to eat healthily, but so cheap at lunch times its now my sisters fave resteraunt.

tried to be as good as poss.. had plain steak with loads of veg and new pots.. dread to think about the oil though. Lets face it, they aint using frylight!

tea was spag bowl, (quorn) with pasta, toppped with cheese, and potatoe wedges.

.. and then followed by 5, left over lindt chocs. pretty sure they'r 3 syns each. so good, yet so naughty..

drank loads of fluids but.

im gunna go ahead and say, 100% tomorrow. No letting myself down! may flake out of this birthday chinese on sat too.. i wanna see everyone, but a) im not sure i can stomach the site of a chinese yet and 2) just more unhealthy stuff!

ooft. okay. Back on tomorrow.. pick myself up and brush myself off..

xxx

Ooft. Okay.

Not too sure.

breaky was porridge oats made with water and sweetener..

dinner was spag bowl 2syns, with pasta and cheese HEA

and tea was chilli con carni with brown rice, 2 syns..

and i ate about 6 small oranges through the course of the day, and loads of fluids.

Dunno what i'm gunna do about chinese tomo night!! :(

Damn it.. why is this week feel so difficult and like its going too fast? xxx

hey guys and gals.

Having a real tough time at home atm, and so things eating wise have been strained. After my blow out on wedernesday, the chinese bday meal on sat, and i surcummed to some chippies last night, i can almost deffo say there will be a gain tomorrow.

Fingers x'd it wont be much.

:(

will report back tomo and will have a fresh start, gunna try and shift 7lbs for xmas maybe? xxxx

Back