Here I go again.....

Feeling a bit better today, had two packs so far and not hungry yet for a 3rd. Struggling to drink my water though.

Hope everyone is doing ok, will catch up on all your diarys later, thanks for all your support these last few days I appreciate it so very much and you all keep me going x

Thanks Darcy - just going to your diary to see how your interview went!!!! X

Feeling much better today thank you! Even better (not official wi yet) but I'm FINALLY in the 16's!!!!! 16.13 but I've made it and the first thing I thought was oh great now to get to 15's which I'm glad I'm back in that head space - for now lol x

woohooo, so pleased for you.
I know exactly what you mean, I wanted to get into the 15's...as soon as I did it was "oh no, I have 14 more pounds before I am in the 14's!"
You are doing fantastic, it really motivates doesn't it!
Glad you are feeling better.
I am thinking of getting new scales, mine give 3 different readings back to back :confused:

I'm just using my wifi fit which I find quite accurate but others have said they arnt but I can get off and weigh again and the show the same so I'm happy with them and it's not so easy to keep hopping on everyday so stops me weighing every day - got it to 2/3 times a week at the mo!!!! X

I'm just using my wifi fit which I find quite accurate but others have said they arnt but I can get off and weigh again and the show the same so I'm happy with them and it's not so easy to keep hopping on everyday so stops me weighing every day - got it to 2/3 times a week at the mo!!!! X

2/3 times a week is amazing! I am addicted to the scales :bolt:
I always found mind really accurate too, though I hated the mii when I created it accurately!!! :rotflmao: x

I have to mute it before I weigh so I don't hear the 'ouch' I know it does it to everyone but I still want to take to it with a hammer lol x

Yay!!! Back in the zone!!

Woweeee yay!!! Congratulations!! My next focus is the 14s

Thanks Darcy had an awful day yesterday- completely off plan and ended up with a migraine. Feeling shattered today but don't think I can face Exante an risk a headache. Will eat sensible today and get back tomorrow. Feel like I'm failing again x

Thanks Darcy, fed up I'm never poorly but it's all I seem to be at the minute! X

Hi Becky, thanks so much for your diary its a big help.
I'm on day 3 with a stinking headache and a big empty feeling in my belly:(.
Ive really annoyed myself as was cooking OH dinner last night and had 2 mouth fulls of pasta bolognaise, so probably delayed my ketosis by another day.
I've got a birthday meal out in 2 weeks and am hoping that i just eat a plain stake and salad off the menu, i can see you eat chicken and salad do you think the stake will be ok? its a thai restaurant so they don't have plain chicken.

im so glad this group is here, to give me inspiration. :)

Hi Becky,
Sorry you've been having a hard time :( Hope you are feeling better now
Sadie

Back